Reviews for Off the Clock
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/20
Very good. I had always wondered what happened between Yusei, Judai/Jaden and Yugi during the time between the end of the duel against Paradox and when they said goodbye to each other at sunset. Very good oneshot. I enjoyed it a lot and the last part was rather funny.

-Blaze-
Hailey Face chapter 1 . 1/3
Hehehe love it
Vyanni Krace chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
It would be interesting to see Yuugi and Juudai's reactions to hearing about Satellite and Zero Reverse, but I understand why Yuusei avoided the topic.

((I do wonder how they would react though, if they were told about it/shown in some dream/vision whatever. Especially with Yuusei's Satellite life, as well as his imprisonment and torture while in the Detention Centre. (I often wish they had expanded on those bits of the 5D's series, because I would have liked to have seen more examples of the hard life, discrimination and even torture Yuusei and other Satellite residents faced, before (and even after, because Prejudice doesn't disappear over night) Yuusei connects Neo Domino and Satellite. This is a little irrelevant but I've recently been thinking about how interesting it would be to see a fic that is more focused on these aspects; showing the struggles of growing up in the Satellite, the discrimination and torture Yuusei faced in the Detention Centre- partly due to his status as a resident of Satellite, the discrimination and prejudice he faced while in Neo Domino and the tournament, the struggle to be accepted afterwards, and finally the fight to get Neo Domino and Satellite connected and the discriminatory and possibly hateful opposition they realistically would have been confronted with because I doubt the people of the city would have just calmly accepted the idea of 'Satellite Scum' being given free access to their perfect city.))

This is a great fic though. I've been wanting to see what happened in those 'missing scenes' and this hits the spot. :)
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Juudai, you are the most precious thing on this earth.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
There should have been a scene like THIS in the movie.
GreenAwesomeness chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Thank you! Someone else finally considering the importance of these characters actually interacting and not just dueling side-by-side. I liked this, much more like what I thought at least part of the movie would be like.
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
this was cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Perfect! love it! You got Judai down pat!
dogangelsrule chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Heh, cute fic 3

Great job
Paint Your Own Path chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Oh my god this was so cute! I really liked the movie and this story really works! I'd love to read a full multiple chapter story about these three guys though, possibly have the main characters from all the eras together, now THAT would be cool! Although, one thing that sort of irks me is that, you see Yusei's friends in the beginning, you see Yugi's grandfather but there's only a mention of Jaden's friends, and not even ant nanes its just "a few of my friends have lost their cards" or something like that you never see them. Plus, at the end it goes strait from the three guys standing on the building to Yusei going back in his time, there's no scene where Jaden goes back home! Jaden is one of my favorite characters and he is sooooo not mentioned enough in this movie! (sorry, I had to vent) but this story was really good!
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aaa I want to read more about this! It's a geat and very original history! I loved it.
ALI-MEI chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really enjoyed reading this one shot. I sooo loved it.
Anne Flint chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was amazing. I loved reading it. It was nice to see interactions between the characters when it wasn't life or death.
Magic Kirby chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Nice little story, I think that some of the stuff that happened in this fic wasn't emphasized enough in the movie like the "holy S*** im in the past!"
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great job! I never really thought about what happened, but now that you mentioned it, it really does make you stop and wonder... great oneshot! I loved it!