Reviews for A Friend in Deed
Lunary chapter 3 . 1/27
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Whoa. You gotta continue this. It's amazing. I wanna know who that is (though I can guess) and how he will react to the supernatural. You should also have Dean slip up and tell someone about hell, seeing as this is a hellhound case.
Kurokaga chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
really really reallyyyy want to know what happens next . please update soon . i love this story
mysticaljayne chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
I like how you had someone other than Abby knowing about the boys. I dislike how it ended (tcb with no more? That kind of make me sad).
Keep on writing.
Crystal chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Busted! Timmy has some major problems now. Love where this story is going please update again soon.
Lil'Am chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
It's horrible to end a chapter like that ! Please just tell me you're going to continue this story ? I love it, I love how you write and I can't wait to read the next chapter ! Will you be updating soon ?
Thank you for this amazing story !

chloe chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
uh please update
psycho-pyro-shrink chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
This looks really interesting. Keep up the good work
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
iS there any chance of you updating this really, really soon, because that was a bit of a cliff and I really like this story.
LunaMoon132 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
I really like this story and hope you update soon.
Leydhawk chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Very fun crossover, loved seeing Ash at MIT. I haven't looked into your other stories to see if this was ever continued, but I'm hoping it was. I'll eventually be posting the crossover I'm working on-Tim/Sam, so it's great to see how other writers show their interactions. Thanks!
MLM24 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I love this! Update soon please!
evfangirl98 chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
love it!
DinaLori chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Ha! The minute you mentioned the other kid from Tim's dorm I knew it was Ash! Love the idea of those two knowing each other.

Great update (you've been quite the busy bee the past few months) looking forward to more.
xenascully chapter 3 . 12/30/2013