Reviews for Hanging By A Thread
Okami50789 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Dear Bluetech,

You seem to be able to make the best storys about Rio on this site, Only Holo and You seem to be able to make me feel what the characters feel,

the thing i loved the most is the way you show how they feel about eachother, and i find it funny how Roberto (i don't like him in Rio 2) is a diffrent type of Macaw, I find that the little detail of Blu's right eye being cut being turned into a bondi ng point for the family amazing,

On the first chapter i was like "Jewel, GO HOME! you're drunk!" and the fact that Blu used a Meme is funny, you are an amazing wrighter, and NEVER let any-one pull you down, i alwase hope you stay on Fanfiction because you ARE amazing, And when life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons BACK!- Cave Johnson quote -
Keep strong!

Okami50789
leftfordead762 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I don't hate it but I don't like it eather but who am I to judge, this is your story
Xerion chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Epicness... just.. Epic... xD

Xerion chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
The TIME has COME.. Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUU- *smacked*

Xerion chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
:O... dun dun DUN..

Xerion chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
... Roberto.. HOLY fuzz.. Coincidence... COINCIDENCE! GAHHHHH.. lol...

Xerion chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This story.. Wow.. Jewel... You're rusting!.. xD

dissappointed chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
i dint like the fact that she mated with someone else.
how could you even think so bad you definitely settled things in last but to claw some ones eyes and using bad language to abuse jewel by every one and even by blu.
you have heart the feelings of lakhs of people.
if you think you have done a great job youre wrong!
you are a FREAK.
they are chained to each other. even in dreams she would not commit a such a crime.
you made her do these things .
you should be HANGED to DEATH
mechkiller chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I didn't relies I missed this last chapter, great ending and I would appreciate if you would check out my story.
Orcaloard chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love all of your stories there are so good even I they are very sad I just can't stop this story was awsome but in the biggiening of the last chapter it should be 3 pairs of eyes not 6
RioFFLover72 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
waagh i hate this story! :'( no just kidding great story. there lives are so fucked up right now!
CJFANG chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Oh wow. I actually can't believe I missed this story. Well, it's understandable considering the fact that it's rated m.

Anyway, I really don't think there's any other story that hit my heart quite like this one. This story was simply heart wrenching at times, but the way you ended it almost made it seem like you mended my heart back together after completely ripping it in the first three chapters.

I really don't know what's worse, living with the guilt that you made the mistake of chasing away your beloved, or getting your heart completely demolished by your lover. To be honest, I sincerely think this is the best Rio fic I've read in terms of a fight/makeup/hurt/comfort.

I wish I can elaborate more, but I'm left kind of speechless. It's a shame how this story only received 10 reviews
Lover of A Good Story chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Please don't let the next story be the end of your Rio stories. They're awesome and i've been following them since your first one. Been wanting to ask though, is The Withering and Hanging By a Thread related at all to the first 5 stories you wrote? Just been wondering since both Blu and Jewel were part snake and it was never mentioned at all in the last 2 stories.
mechkiller chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Very nice chap mind reading my story
Friend Killer96 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011