Reviews for Passion
fireycloud chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
love the fic please continue
Ren chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
OMG THIS IS SO FUCKEN ADORABLE
angelrider13 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Soooooooo...Zack is totally going to find out isn't he? Hmmmmm...

(Would very much like to see you continue this, I love this ship, but there aren't really a lot of fics for it.)
Bono Tempest chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I'd love to see a moment where cloud just blows up and gets hell annoyed at something or someone (not picky on who) and just goes mental at them. Then is comforted by the other four after he burns through his anger. :D
Sound like a possibility?
Btw your writing is brilliant one of the better ASGZC fics Ive read so far :) very fluent and well written :)
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I noticed that you haven't updated in nearly 2 years. Please keep going ! This story is so great and an update would be heavenly. Thank you for your hard work! I'm cheering you on

"Music is like water. It is something that must flow."
MT36
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
*giggle* i really like this story, its really good! Please continue writing _! And a curious question, did cloud actually get raped last chapter, or was it that they were about too? *innocent Zack look, complete with cute puppy head tilt*
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
This is definitely a cute story so far! I've been looking for some good ones of this story and I definitely have to admit that this is one of them. As for something that could possibly happen... hmm... I'm not sure... *tries to think* Perhaps something that makes it so that when Zack or one of the others happens upon Cloud, Cloud's in a situation kind of like the whole almost raping incident but maybe not as dramatic, and because of whatever happened Cloud's really shaken. He's not hurt, but just really shaken, so whoever finds him decides to take him back to the apartment and they all happen to be around at the time or something...? I'm not sure... I know that's not the greatest of ideas and it's most likely been done before in a way but... Yeah... Sorry I couldn't be much help with that... .;;
SekseeDragoness chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
awww I want mooooore. I like this so far. I wanna see how Zack and Gen react to Cloud being attacked and how Cloud is doing.
organic haircoat chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
If i review can I get a new chapter :) xx I love this so much!
Gabesgurl chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
You going to update EVER? PLEASE PLEASE!
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
You are such a tease. More please!
SoulNinjas chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
nice job so far though could you make the chapters longer they seem to short sometimes.
FadedImitation chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
This is more like a general review than one specifically for this story, but I would just like to say that from what I've read so far, I can honestly say that you are a great writer (or at least one of those in the better half of fanfiction writers) and I would really like to see more of your writing, especially for this one since it's the first I've read of all your stories. That said, a late Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Holidays in general to you!
Constance Truggle chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Hmm.. wonder how Genesis and Zack will react. Overall it's a pretty good story, and I look forward to seeing what you've got coming next. :) Thanks for sharing!

CT.
skywright chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Like the story and you are doing well at showing that the relationship is more than just sex. ( though the interactions between them have been somewhat limited.)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »