Reviews for Two Boys, A Tree, And A Book
McVitie chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I remember reading this when I was really into Glee! I don't know if you still use this account/site or read messages, but I was wondering, could I use this general idea in a fic of my own? It won't be for the Glee fandom, and it won't have the same plot or anything, but if the idea of the "journal in the tree, let's write back!" is yours I'd like to ask permission (and i promise I'll credit!) before I brainstorm anything.
I don't want to steal anything, but I love the idea of one half of my ship leaving their journal some place and the other half writing in it back before they meet! That's all I'd be using I promise :)
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
No. Just no. I'll never look at Morgan the same way again! I do love Reed, though. Anyway, I'm liking it so far, and I was going to review the next chapter as it is the last, but the Criminal Minds comment mandated me reviewing this one. Love your story. Klaine for ever!
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Since I was too lazy to review other chapters (I'm reading this on my phone and it takes forever to load each page), I'm just going to combine what I would have reviewed for every other chapter into this one (please note that these may not each pertain to a certain chapter, and that I may get the order screwed up.):
_
Oooh, this fic is interesting so far. I think it's nice that Blaine has a little place to go and sort himself out. The fact that Kurt discovered it? Well, that's just an added bonus.
_
Aww, Kurt sadness! :( It's gonna be okay... eventually...
_
Scott? I thought Blaine's brother's name was Cooper... huh. Maybe it's just a Fanfiction thing. I haven't ACTUALLY seen many episodes.
_
Gah. TWO near misses; first Scott and now Nick. Really? BLAINE! WHEN WILL YOU FINALLY MAKE AN APPEARANCE?!
KAROFSKY! YOU BASTARD!
_
KURT! OMIGOD o PLEASE BE OKAY! NOOOO!
AKLHD:F:JKDLS:JKF:DJS
_
Kurt's going to Dalton? Huh. That was sudden.
...
KURT'S GOING TO DALTON! HE CAN MEET BLAINE! YAAAY! But then you have Mercedes and Finn and all the others that are gonna miss him... BUT HE'S GOING TO DALTON!... But he's gonna be missed... BUT HE'S GOING TO DALTON!... but...
_
He bumped into BL- Sebastian. Ugh. Why do you have to ruin everything, Sebastion? And- OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST TRY TO PUT THE MOVES ON KURT! BITCH, IMA GO ALL MADEA ON YOU!
_
Freakin' Wes and his stupid rules... ugh... KURT IS AMAZING! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!
And Kurt found an indoor tree! Ok, it's a window, but still.
I love the search party thing. If someone scared me like that I would either scream and punch them in the face or fall to the ground and move (run) away from the source.
_
Anyway... somehow these morphed from reviews into my general mindset while reading this. I just scrolled to the top of the screen and found that you haven't updated since November 2012. While I'm not judging you for that- Wait, it's 2014. AAAAH! DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THIS FIC OR SOMETHING? WAAAH, YOU CAN'T LEAVE A GIRL HANGIN' LIKE THAT! That's like pushing Kurt and/or Blaine out of their tree. And while I understand that you have a life just like everyone else does, and that you can't spend 24/7 on Fanfiction, I just... please don't forget about this fic ok? I'm not going to tell you to update. I personally think that's rude and annoying; I work at my own pace, and I'll update when I can. Anyway... PLEASE don't forget about this fic. Now, excuse me while I go 'examine' every single fic you've written. GOOD DAY TO YOU!
cyramber chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Niiice, can you update soon? I loved it a bunch.
LuLuZuZu chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Not cliff hanger. Tree hanger. :P
Janice93 chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Aww, Blaine worries so much for Kurt that he sent out a search party! :)
Joanie chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh, this is such an original story! I am in love with it already! Pretty pretty please keep writing. ()
Iloveklaine chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
I like the idea of Kurt and Sebestion going out.
I love Klaine but I'd like to see Kurt forming a crush on Sebestion and Blaine getting jealous.
Anyway loved the chapter! It was great!
totallyredvines chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
you are a good writer
totallyredvines chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
when i was starting kindergarten i dreamt that the very hungry caterpillar got so hungry that he tried to eat me. I couldn't sleep for days. lol!
totallyredvines chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Hey, I have a pet turtle named Dobby after the house elf in Harry Potter. I really hate people who call people gay as an insult. I always tell them "Hey, gay is not an insult, choose better words." you should try it sometime.
totallyredvines chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I am going through the same thing. I also lost a few well bad friends because they were making fun of me about how i was starting to watch glee and stuff. that's why i said i wanted something like this to happen to me, please reply to my "reviews"
elfwarrior87 chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
This is story is too cute. The pinpal tree works so well for them and sweet. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble the boys will come up with next. Because clearly Jeff and Nick need more help to fuel their insanity.
totallyredvines chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
I like Dearies my sister calls me and my friends (if i had any) that a lot. I wish this would happen to me. I should climb trees more often :) 3
totallyredvines chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
good i like long chapters.