Reviews for Discovery
otakuami111 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Awww, such warm fluff :3 Keep Writing!
Unicess chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aw! That was adorable! I have recently become addicted to Soul Eater, and I was rather depressed when the anime didn't cover the entire manga series. Congrats on your wonderful little one-shot!
misstirius chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This had me holding my breath for a while. Then I almost started hyperventilating. But can you blame me?! This is the closest thing to PERFECT that I've read in a while. The way you write! I could feel their emotions so much that there was an ache in my chest when Maka was hurt and Soul was regretting what he did. Then I was practically swooning when they made up and they confessed and when they kissed I JUST CAN'T asdlkjflkdfjdlks Such lovely writing. It was a pleasure to read. Wonderful job!
Blurryfaced-Headcase chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
bhfytufvghjdhermeherg OHMYGOBILOVEIT /
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Awesome one-shot! SoMa forever!
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
cool story great work now to read the sequal
Robastar34 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Cute, fluffy, trajict, suspenceful.
Awesome!
stephumz chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is brilliant! Loved it - its so sensual and very emotive! :)
Whinnie chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
d'awh , this was really cute and well written for a first story in this series ! my favourite part was the confession :$ , i hope you plan on writing more SE fics in the future , (:
Ochibi4me chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Like the other said, you're awesome XD

Pleeeasee write more Soul eater fics, especially about soul/maka ;D
LunaWalker chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
OMG I LOVED THAT CAN YOU MAKE MORE PLEASE you have me hooked
majinneda chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Loved it. )
chinese zodiac13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is wonderful. :) I enjoyed reading it, and although they were totally making out, the story still seemed really... innocent. I like your story because you realy captured Souls personality, and the fact that they werent ripping eachothers clothes off, like what most stories do with them right away. -_- Its like, seriously? You said this was rated T! Aha, anyways... Its realy good and Im looking forward to reading more of your stories. :) keep up the good work!
fareyinabottle chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow! This was freaking amazingly crazy good! I loved it, especially how you kept them so in character! Thank you so much for such an awesome one-shot. OMG this is your first SE story? You're really good! I hope you write more Soul Eater stories in the future!
NinjaKittyEpicness chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
now you probably HATE anonomous reveiwers.

but i had to because this is the most REDICULOUSLY GOOD story I've ever read, and you got everything right.

it was AWESOME.

so give yo' self a pat on the back! this was amazing!

keep writing,