Reviews for Discovery
Unicess chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aw! That was adorable! I have recently become addicted to Soul Eater, and I was rather depressed when the anime didn't cover the entire manga series. Congrats on your wonderful little one-shot!
misstirius chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This had me holding my breath for a while. Then I almost started hyperventilating. But can you blame me?! This is the closest thing to PERFECT that I've read in a while. The way you write! I could feel their emotions so much that there was an ache in my chest when Maka was hurt and Soul was regretting what he did. Then I was practically swooning when they made up and they confessed and when they kissed I JUST CAN'T asdlkjflkdfjdlks Such lovely writing. It was a pleasure to read. Wonderful job!
Blurryfaced-Headcase chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
bhfytufvghjdhermeherg OHMYGOBILOVEIT /
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Awesome one-shot! SoMa forever!
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
cool story great work now to read the sequal
Robastar34 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Cute, fluffy, trajict, suspenceful.
stephumz chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is brilliant! Loved it - its so sensual and very emotive! :)
Whinnie chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
d'awh , this was really cute and well written for a first story in this series ! my favourite part was the confession :$ , i hope you plan on writing more SE fics in the future , (:
Ochibi4me chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Like the other said, you're awesome XD

Pleeeasee write more Soul eater fics, especially about soul/maka ;D
LunaWalker chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
majinneda chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Loved it. )
chinese zodiac13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is wonderful. :) I enjoyed reading it, and although they were totally making out, the story still seemed really... innocent. I like your story because you realy captured Souls personality, and the fact that they werent ripping eachothers clothes off, like what most stories do with them right away. -_- Its like, seriously? You said this was rated T! Aha, anyways... Its realy good and Im looking forward to reading more of your stories. :) keep up the good work!
fareyinabottle chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow! This was freaking amazingly crazy good! I loved it, especially how you kept them so in character! Thank you so much for such an awesome one-shot. OMG this is your first SE story? You're really good! I hope you write more Soul Eater stories in the future!
NinjaKittyEpicness chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
now you probably HATE anonomous reveiwers.

but i had to because this is the most REDICULOUSLY GOOD story I've ever read, and you got everything right.

it was AWESOME.

so give yo' self a pat on the back! this was amazing!

keep writing,

Hope-Hazard chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Your first Soul Eater fic? Are you serious! I'll tell you, I've read some fic that come from author who've been writing Soul Eater fics for ages, and yours is better than most of them.

I see what you mean about how your Soul isn't as harsh as others, but I think I like yours the most. ;D

Honestly, I'm thinking of many good things to say about this, I can't get any of them out in a coherant manner. Quite simply, this is the best Soul/Maka fic I've read in a LONG time. You did a WONDERFUL job. :D