Reviews for Restoring Balance
Emodragonsprites chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
Plz continue plz this is a really good story.
stormy64 chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
Ah! Two posts in one day?! My night has been MADE XD Thank you so much! I am eagerly awaiting for whatever happens next :-D (And the fluff in the middle was adorable :-)I hope they reunite soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
Awesome! Thank you so much for updating! :D
Blue Eyes Shine chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
I really like your writing style in this. Descriptive, but also to the point.
I also really like the mysterious feeling of the story and how your plot line is very different from what is usually seen. Nice job.
I like how Touko was hesitant at first with N, but, like others have commented, I'm not fond of how their moods toward each other switch a little suddenly at times.
Overall, great job so far. Keep it up! I hope there are more updates soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
"I won't do anything stupid." Heh... c: The mood swings in this chapter are astonishing.
Whomper chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
The intimacy is electrifying. 3 (Pardon the pun.)
Whomper chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
A clean, descriptive intro. I likes. :3
Rawrzness Wolf chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
:D I luvz it. Can't wait for more! You gots to love the steamy N-ness of it all. I love how Touko is hesitant in this story, not just, 'OH N I LOVE YOU' as soon as he says he loves her. I think you should squeeze more fluff in there. . Cause cute fluff rules the Ferriswheelshipping!
Soldier of Darkness chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
...love this. Love love love. There's so much I want to say, and yet it's a ridiculous hour of the night and nothing intelligible wants to make it through, so...wait, except for the steamy romance-y stuff, I like that. And the joining of the dragons. I want to know more.
Carlisto chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
This story needs more reviews! I like your plot and I'm interested to see how it goes. (:
name chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
This is entertaining.

I agree a little that their change in attitude was somewhat rushed in the last chapter. I did thoroughly enjoy part 11 "Chapter 10", however.;)

Don't let this die!
Madame Rodoshe chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Okay first N wants Touko then Ghetsis returns for whatever the reason, creepy.

Anyway great story and very mysterious. (:
The M.H.T.of R chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Hm, this is interesting. Can't wait to see what you do in the next chappie!
Madame Rodoshe chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
So all this time it was an illusion, I wonder if N has the same dream. Call me crazy but did Touko sleep for months. -
Lynn Sorcha chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
GAH. Why are there so many unanswered questions!

This is really eating at me so update soon!

~Lynn Sorcha~