Reviews for Sleepover Extravaganza
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Yes, I would like to buy another chapter in exchange of a review.
So yeah, here's my review: AWESOME!

Now to wait 6-8 weeks...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Very nice!
Dah Puzzle Masta chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Lol! I love GIll's reactions! Lol keep going! PEACE!
ricken chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
That was amazing, hilarious, and a great story~ 3 (oh noes im starting to talk like Julius! XD) But seriously, that made me laugh! Keep going :3
Orange chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I love your stories, they're very enjoyable.
floridapanther28 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
D'aw, darnit. I wanted to know what the disembodied thingy was. It sounded promising.

My fave part:

"Listen up, pretty boy! You ain't in Kansas anymore! This is my house now, and you've got to follow my rules! And rule number one is you let me do things my way, by my own time, and you don't rush me or tell me what to do! Now, mister prissy-pants, one more wrong word out of you and you're out of here! Got it?"

I was like, "YEAH! YOU TELL IM OFF, BOSS!"

XD

lease update soon! :) I think I'll log in specifically to put this on story alert and faves :)
Yuu13 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
This was an awesome chapter. But seriously, the thing in the closet totally distracted me from the story! I really wanna know what it was XDD

Disembodied what? XDD

Oh, belive me Luke, I can't wait till' you teach Gill how to chop down trees either. This is going to be so hilarious!

Please update soon!
violetfireflies chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
This is so funny! I seriously cannot wait for the next update! I love Luke and Gill. They are both so hilarious. Luke, what do you have in your closet? O_O Haha I hope Gill survives chopping down a tree!
MagicMelody chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Oh please please Please PLEASE PLEASE! Put the thing in the closet in to the story line! It should be a dead cat that Luke accidently murderd with his fathers ax when he was little and he wasn't suposto use the ax because his Pops sayd no he was to little so luke was scared.
theatrelove123 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Another fantastic chapter! The whole 'disembodied thing in the closet' actually had me laughing aloud, and that isn't easy to make me do xD. I also love reading through Gill's thought processes; they're hysterical! And Dale is quite intimidating O.o. Wonderful job; please keep writing! I hope that your next chapter doesn't actually take 6 to 8 weeks for delivery :).
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh,stupid Hamilton. :( You burned down half of Gill's childhood.

I think it's super cute how he used to play 'mayor'. :)

Poor Gilly-pie. D:

Haha,zombie apocalypse. XD

Luke is ever so excited for his new roommate. :D
coli66 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
THAT WAS HIGHLARIOUS!
fun is backwards talking chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
If there was a bunny in the sky I would definitly get distracted. Who wouldn't (other than Gill)?
violetfireflies chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I can't wait for the rest of this story! I actually wasn't going to review, I was just going to put it on story alert because I'm feeling lazy... but then at that exact moment, someone just did that to my story and was like "HEY AREN'T YOU GONNA REVIEW?" So here I am, reviewing! You deserve it anyway. I love this first chapter. Luke is so funny. :D That's just like Hammy to leave potato pie on the oven and burn down their house... Please update soon!
HMdarling chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is soooo funny! I love the idea of Luke and Gill having a sleepover, it sounds like it could get really chaotic really fast. Nice job, you're a great writer. Update soon, plz!