Reviews for Kaleidoscope
Alibi Nonsense chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
I like the fact it's not generic Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi. And Sasuke's sorting made me blink a bit... but then you explained it and it made sense. Wouldn't it be better to have the hat saying it, though? Or something akin to it? Quite a lot of people skip the A/Ns.
Xx-Vampyre-Ninja-xX chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Please update soon
shadow fang chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
What happened at the world cup there was a death eater attack was't there?
Slingerapen chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Ahh what a great story so far :D
I love the plot and the fact that it isn't about naruto at all (dont mind the stories with him in it, but it was beginning to be a bit cliché indeed).
I can't wait to read more!
Star-Child-Yeci chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Oh snap! I kinda wish you expanded on the bell test scene, just so I could better understand the perspective of the Hogwarts's students. are they allowed to eat breakfast? lol.

Kakashi's scene at the end was cute.

AND THERE! My final gift to you Also added to follows!
Star-Child-Yeci chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I was wondering how you'd deal with the Sorting Scene. It is well executed - unlike the mary sue-ish writings that tend to plague this particular fandom - I find myself enjoying this fic a lot!
Star-Child-Yeci chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
101 Ways to Exterminate your Enemy - without Having to Duel Them is quite a mouthful. I keep forgetting that Sasuke is still in 'avenger' mode.

Ollivander is a creep.
Star-Child-Yeci chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Barty Crouch is badass. Always loved him and his son.

also - I noticed that the whole muggle incident didn't take place? Is it simply 'cause voldie and the death eaters are going to play a bigger part later on?

ONWARD
Star-Child-Yeci chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Tsk tsk, Sasuke - you gotta work hard to learn a new language!
ah, Fudge. How I dislike you!

Anyway - I like how easy it flows good job.
Star-Child-Yeci chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
But Voldemort is so much cooler than Orochimaru! That and Orochimary's back story is heart breaking once you really think about it... ;A;

I love how its set up! Its different from the usual 'pop into another dimension' that most crossovers tend to take, so this is a breath of fresh air!
ElfieZaid chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Awesome like always :P

I liked reading in Harry's POV, must be pretty odd. Poor wizards with Kakashi as a sensei.. I wonder if they'll ever discover what his novel is about...

I wasn't expecting Sasuke to hold a grudge against Malfoy, I though he would ignore him. But given the scene I understand, he's very moody.

I'm impressed with Hinata, seems like a change of enviorement has done a lot of good to her. Hopefully it would rub off on Uchiha.

I really can't wait for the next chapter, keep it up :)
The Hidden Girl chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
This story is a lot of fun! It's well-written and I'm enjoying the plot so far. I'm looking forward to the bell test and how it's going to be spun to accommodate a full class of students. I can't wait for your next update!

Have a nice day!
Hidden
WRose chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Elspeth chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Nice job putting poor Hinata into Hufflepuff. The girl needs all the friendly support she can get. Barring life threatening situations, I don't see her getting that from Sasuke.
I'd say that Sasuke would be a better fit in Slytherin the House of the Ambitious since his life seems to be centered around his drive to gain power, so he can fulfill his ambition to kill Itachi. But... He is brave in a suicidal kind of way. And I have to agree on the lack of cunning. And it certainly doesn't seem to occur to Sasuke to pay attention to what people are saying around him (including the teachers) when "attempting to wring every bit of information out of this place." Oh well.
I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
ElfieZaid chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Happy BDay!

On the story, it may not have advance much but it was an enjoyable read. I really like to read Sasuke's points of view. Very interesting lol
And Gryffindor! I was surprised! But I think it will suit him. Perhaps he'll learn to get rid of the bitterness in there.
About Hinata, I never though about the hard working and fair. She certainly is :)

Now let's see where this gonna go!
Keep it up! :)