Reviews for The Real Reaper
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Great story! Even though the topic is if death, it was well written! I especially liked the Death respected the ones that made a great impact on humanity at large, while on the other hand gladly relieving the world of the more sinister types like George Foyet, who was incapable of remorse, clearly enjoying murdering people just for the he** of it. This was totally well written!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
nice.
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is definitely interesting. I've never read anything from an outside perspective like this.
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was very different, yet very good. I thought that it was a great, more spiritual story. It was great, though.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very unique one-shot! I loved it!
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
great chapter i like how you described all the character both past and present
TheCompositionNotebook chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Did I not review this? SHAME ON THE TWIN. I enjoyed Death's descriptions of everyone. Especially Reid. Hmm, I wonder why... xD And also Hotch. Hotch was good. Also, I overall enjoy Death as a character. XD Whoot.

Good work, Twin.

Evil Twin out.
cacamilis chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I like they way you took an outside look at each of the characters, it was interesting to look through the eyes of a stranger. Well done, I liked it a lot. :)
katiekat784 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Once again you've made a fantastic story I loved it :)

-Katie
CriminalMindsForever1990 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I loved it! So intense
michii1213 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ahhhhhhhh! This one is soooo amazing! Eloquent, full of feeling, well-written, and brings out thestrengths and weaknesses of the characters! This was by far, one of my top five favourite stories(:
EmeraldColoredPen-Z chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Since we can make requests to kill victims to, maybe write a fanfiction where Justin Bieber get's killed and have The Real Reaper take him while laughing hysterically.
EmeraldColoredPen-Z chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Continue please... maybe you could reap a killer next... no one comes to mind on who to kill though... oh well -shrugs-
angry penguin chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
That's right. Rossi begs no one. Nice.
mindspsychoaddict chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Is it weird that I liked this? I love Rossi...