Reviews for The Real Reaper
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is definitely interesting. I've never read anything from an outside perspective like this.
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was very different, yet very good. I thought that it was a great, more spiritual story. It was great, though.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very unique one-shot! I loved it!
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
great chapter i like how you described all the character both past and present
TheCompositionNotebook chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Did I not review this? SHAME ON THE TWIN. I enjoyed Death's descriptions of everyone. Especially Reid. Hmm, I wonder why... xD And also Hotch. Hotch was good. Also, I overall enjoy Death as a character. XD Whoot.

Good work, Twin.

Evil Twin out.
cacamilis chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I like they way you took an outside look at each of the characters, it was interesting to look through the eyes of a stranger. Well done, I liked it a lot. :)
katiekat784 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Once again you've made a fantastic story I loved it :)

-Katie
CriminalMindsForever1990 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I loved it! So intense
michi1207 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ahhhhhhhh! This one is soooo amazing! Eloquent, full of feeling, well-written, and brings out thestrengths and weaknesses of the characters! This was by far, one of my top five favourite stories(:
EmeraldColoredPen-Z chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Since we can make requests to kill victims to, maybe write a fanfiction where Justin Bieber get's killed and have The Real Reaper take him while laughing hysterically.
EmeraldColoredPen-Z chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Continue please... maybe you could reap a killer next... no one comes to mind on who to kill though... oh well -shrugs-
angry penguin chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
That's right. Rossi begs no one. Nice.
mindspsychoaddict chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Is it weird that I liked this? I love Rossi...
angry penguin chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Heh. Foyet next right?
angry penguin chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
I hope she went to heaven. :(