Reviews for Red String of Fate
youshouldbeDANCING chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love this story! So cute..
justsayyoulikeklaine chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Aww this was a really good! Cute ending!
emlovesyouu chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Asdfghjk oh my god this was amazing and that ending was just omgggg! I saw the drawing you we're talking about on tumblr a while ago and was hoping someone would write something about it so this was absolutely perfect!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
WHAT A PERFECT ENDING omg i loveeeee stories like this so so much and this is one of the best ive ever read. good job!
LuLuZuZu chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
O_O Oh my gosh this was AWESOME!
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh that was so sweet and amazing! I love it SO MUSH.
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh It's so cute! :O I love the idea of the strings!
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!

Along with beautiful, touching, pleasant, among others.
LunaGleek14 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This so do amazing and beautiful and... Wow.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is wonderful,enchanting, and so romantic that is was hard to avoid the awww! that escaped when the found each other-although we know, of course, that it was inevitable.

I also fond it interesting that you described Kurt's torturers as gorillas months before the happenings in the "On My Way" episode(I won't say what happened for anyone who might read this review before seeing the episode). Are you psychic? Or do you write for Glee on the side?;)
emmet the pimp chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
ahhh really great!
Another-lost-soul chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
OMG! Beautiful! Love it!
Temarifan9622 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is amazing! Thanks for writing this story :D
churkey chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Hey... Just so that y'all know. 'The red string of fate' is part of Chinese mythology. FYI.
Yaya Sour chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is brilliant! I went and looked up the picture the moment you mentioned it (huge fan of muchacha10/11 anyway, but still) and this is the most perfect fic to go with the drawing! I wish I could write something this amazing! Keep it up