Reviews for Dubious Gifts
SilverBirchStudio chapter 2 . 1/15
Deliciously wonderful! Checking your profile now for follow ups, fingers crossed...
Aurora Kemanche chapter 2 . 1/9
Loved this. I need more punkJareth in my life. Your description of his aboveground wardrobe was doing great things for my imagination.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Cute!
artemis lecter chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
This was possibly the best Labyrinth fanfiction I've ever read; the characters were perfect, the detail was flawless. I don't have any criticism to give. Very well done.
Taneva Rose chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I hope my review will encourage you to write more of this. It's great!
arynwy chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
This deserves a follow-up. I want to see how she explains Jareth to her father, not to mention the fact that I'd like to meet Jareth's sister.
Nanenna chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I was amused, there is no way that thing is considered modest! I wonder if Jareth would object to a skirt being worn under the dress?

This was truly cute, and I enjoyed reading it.
jinx1764 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
LOL! A dress huh? A half dress over leggings or does it magically grow when she puts it on, only staying small to save on closet space?

I'd misunderstand, too, if I were her.

At least they made up! Cute!
Kaytori chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
That was great sounds like an interesting frock.

Poor Sarah and Jareth.

And Richard enters the scene, this should be fun.
jinx1764 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Interesting that Jareth would impose on her his assumptions without even a kiss yet. Sarah's right to be upset.

I like the concept and can't wait to see where you go with this.

There are a few descriptive phrases, especially in the beginning, which are contradicting or repetitive.

That Sarah solved ...'impossible puzzles..' how then did she solve them?

'green-scented'- what does green smell like?

'low din of the quiet coffee shop'- redundant...unless you meant quaint coffee shop which would make more sense.

Hope to see chapter 2 soon!
Bowie'sMistress chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Will he bring lingerie next time? He's a bit clueless. :)
Kaytori chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I LOVE the banter what exactly is with that outfit that Jareth is surprised she won't wear it?

At anyrate awesome fic so far can't wait for an update.