Reviews for Woman of the House
UNCPanda chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Tsume is indeed the best!
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Just so you know his dad's name is Shikaku. Shukaku was the one tail that was sealed inside Garra . . . unless you were going for that. Anyways I love Yoshino!
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I enjoyed this. It sort of reminds of the saying: "Mom has eyes on the back of her head," and "how was Mom so smart?" A mother's wisdom and playfulness will always hold special memories to a child and later to that same adult. That view often changes depending on the age of the child so now you have me thinking about Kurenai's reflection to motherhood.

The cuteness of the story is fun and playful. I don't know if Tsume has or had a husband during this time of Kiba's life so it was a fun reflection back of what could have been.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
This story twangs at the heartstrings. The "good wife" or Matriarch of the Clan, although seemingly a prestigious position, is portrayed as quite a lonely and sad one here. You do a great job at showing how 'the grass is always greener in another pasture,' does not fit this scenario. It was clear that all the money and prestige certainly didn't buy happiness or replace "love" in her case. Fairytales are certainly no part of this future. How sad. Still in older times, I can see how this was a part of daily life for so many women and wives. I'm sure it still exists today and that's really sad to think about.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Cute tale of Shikamaru and his Mom. There is a sweet tenderness to it that has Mom written on. Thanks for sharing.
starryisnomore chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
You've done a great job with chaps. 1-3. I love their interactions and what the mothers do to protect their children. Looking forward to reading the next ones. :)
The Edge Of Sanity chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Tsume is so cool! Reminds me of my mom's extraordinary sixth sense :D
The Edge Of Sanity chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I have always hated their father...Poor mom!
maxridelover chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
lol that was cute
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Naruto: "Hey mom, I just saved the world!

Kushina:"Well if I hadn't given birth to you, you wouldn't have saved the world. So the credit lies with me."

Naruto:...:(

Kushina: :D
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Naruto: "Hey mom, I just saved the world!

Naruto:...:(

Kushina: :D
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
oh boy!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
i love kiba being koga's son from inuyasha could u do something with that?
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 9/3/2011