Reviews for I Never Told You
Jem 4ever chapter 29 . 7/9
So glad everything is out in the open, and that Nay opened up about her biggest worry. Great chapter, I really liked it. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 25 . 7/9
*face palms* REALLY HEATHER? REALLY? Could you not see that she was paralyzed with fear? UGH! *bangs head against wall* you two make my head hurt. Great chapter, hope Heather can get to her senses and realizes it was all Mark.
Jem 4ever chapter 22 . 7/9
Good. I'm glad Heather found out that Taylor said that. I was looking on Google for pics of these two besties, and found some from Heather and Taylor's wedding. And, I have to say, he looks like someone who would be a complete and total douche to these two if they were together. I didn't like him at all. I'm glad that Naya sorta, kinda went all "Lima Heights" on his ass. He deserved. Another chapter well done; great job. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 5 . 7/6
Oh, wow. This is such a great story, and I cant believe I am only just now beginning to watch Glee and actually get into what is a wonderful thing called Heya/Brittana. I really liked this chapter, and I've beginning to wonder how Taylor, (in real life), feels about Nay and Heather being so close. I've only watched a few interviews with them, but they hold hands and look to be very, very close best friends. I only hope Taylor is not really an a*s in real life towards his wife and Nay's friendship. Anyway, this is a great story, and you are doing a fantastic job writing it, considering it is only your first time. :)
Heyalover123 chapter 86 . 6/8
I loved rhis atory I couldn't get enough you are such a good writer and cant wait for your other ones. This was a perfect story and I would read it again in a heartbeat. Sweet lady kisses. Proudly so. Thank you for giving me some entertainment
Yes you did offend someone. Some sicko attempting rape is not okay in any way. I won't be reading anymore
If either of them are attacked I will stop reading
Pretending to be a bad girl by pretending to sleep around - if that actually happened that was an incredibly stupid idea
Way too much drama. We all know the ex is an ass but don't wanna read about him. And let's ignore naya having ever done anything with fuckface mark
Faith4less chapter 86 . 11/19/2015
I loved every single chapter!
Brittana4Ever chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Everything escalated pretty quickly
jessb chapter 86 . 5/14/2015
This is really good can't wait to finish it
M206 chapter 83 . 9/23/2014
Sweet:)
Tishamay chapter 84 . 9/21/2014
You did an amazing job with this fic! Chapter after chapter, you always left me wanting more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014