Reviews for Could he Forgive Me
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh this is beautiful, Gamma! You did a great job incorporating the quote and I could really see Meda feeling like this too! Great job!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Hmm, I think Andromeda is a good deal older than Lily, canon-wise, so I don't know if they'd be friends. I'd also like to see a little more explanation of in what situation the little pureblood Blacks would have the opportunity to play with little Muggle children - I can't imagine that their parents would take them to Muggle playgrounds or anything - and how would Andromeda know Ted was a Mudblood and not just a Muggle, if it was the first time she met him? There are a few too many plotholes in both the flashback and the present situations for it to really work for me, but I do like the idea of this, how Andromeda would be feeling guilty about her past actions, before she'd changed her mind about blood purity. And you did a good job of incorporating the quote!
BellaPur chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awwww
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is really good! I like how you used Lily to show Andromeda's fears and distress... good job )
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Awesome loved that. Loved how you made the quote fit for Dromeda too, even though it seems more Bellatrixish. Great story! :D
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Good job, Gamma. I liked how you used it. God bless and I'm glad I could inspire you.