Reviews for The Bleach Brood
NGBW chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Loved it. Sweet and simply screams Ichigo.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
FAN!
EternalJoker chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I have read/ currently reading 16 of your stories... 0-0 i just now noticed. HOLY CRAP i feel like a stalker :D Now that i know i like your stories so much, ill be stalking your profile and going through your stories... 3:)
crochetamommy chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is so cute! Loved it.

hazel
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow! This story is really cute and heart-warming. I want a big family just reading this. Grimmjow and Ichigo make the best couple!
shikyoDEATH chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awww! Im crying with tears of joy! Tbh I was hoping for some mpreg... But adoption works fine by me! It is so adorable! I feel inspired to draw again as well! ;) vale!
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Very funny and heart warming! Thank you! _
tomboy8888 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Dang, this is so, so... hnng! Please, consider expanding this into a multichapter fic! I, for one, would REALLY love to see some of the ideas here fleshed out, along with some of the ramifications. Also, what happens to Grimm should be offered to any other Espada that survived and can be recomended for the procedure... if it turns out to be permenant, anyway.
vampira67 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awwwwww this is sooo kawaii I luv it ヾ(@ー@)ノ
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
awww this was so sweet :)
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was cute. It has a lot of potential to be expanded upon. Like, how is Ichigo gonna handle all of those stuffy noble types that will want him to conform? And a mini-Grimm just sounds too precious to pass up. In any case, this was adorable. My only critique is that it's a bit rushed. Expanding on it a little bit, maybe splitting it into two parts, would help things progress more smoothly. Particularly where Rukia and Renji find out that Ichigo and Grimm have been adopting Rukongai children. I mean, that's gotta be a MAJOR thing for them since they grew up there and tried to band their friends together without much luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awwww! Sooooooooo cute! :3
Enaiyeu chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I just had ta review. I love all your grimmichi stories but this is still one of my favorites :) Hope to see more stories soon . You are a great writer :)
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I am about to burst! this was just the cutest fanfic I have ever read! god! ahhhhhhhhh
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aww, thats cute! Like, really cute! Like, seriously cute! lol, and adorable! I like Sylph, I would definatly wanna be like her! Even more so when I read of her crush on Toushiro! Hehehe, a girl after my own heart! Although I dont exactly understand why Tye keeps going to find abandoned kids in Rukongai, but whatever! It made for a very good story! Oh, and Cerri(Im not sure if thats hwo you spell it, probably not.) with Byakuya? hahaha, that was sweet.