Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I love the story. It's good to see that Vanessa does have some of her Dad's talent, and her name sounds great in a taking over the Tri State area speech.
Thunderstone chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Great story and this feels like canon and you got the humor just right. I've notice that Vanessa does have the potential to be even more of a problem to the agents than her father if she would turn to the dark side (and the cookies are delicious :) )

Keep up the good work, added to favorites.
mirandakane89 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
I liked this.
mirandakane89 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I liked this part.
mirandakane89 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I liked this part.
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Awwww! That was awesome! If it was a real episode and came on youtube and tv and stuff, i would be really happy! It was awesome! And you obviously know your Phineas and Ferb facts, because you referenced a bunch of episodes (my favorite reference was when you sort of mentioned the line in "It's About Time" when Candace is like, "And Ferb's wearing one of those helmets that goes like this..." and then she does that thing with her hand), and you even knew what the "Quirky Worky" song was called! Awesome :D Great job! :D :D
PS2wizard chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Not bad. Not bad at all.
PS2wizard chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
It's okay to borrow stuff from past episodes. Just as long as you're original.
PS2wizard chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
No need to beg. I'm happy to review. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Vanessa might be more evil than her Dad. Look at her, she's already making better -inators than him. ..Well, more destructive ones at least.
TheCuriousWriter chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
This entire story was simply adorable and heartwarming to read. The humor was done perfectly and fit well into the canon. This seriously reads like an actual Phineas and Ferb episode. :) Awesome work!
Midnight4568 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Epicness! I can't wait till u write the next chapter!
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Haha nicely done.
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Holy crap Vanessa turned evil! Did not see that coming...
Better a Freak Than A Fake chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Great, and I loved the reference but I think you should take a swing at the eigth wall. It's harder to break then the fourth but I think you can do it.
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 1 . 8/27/2011