Reviews for Every Day
Crystal114 chapter 133 . 3/17/2014
I had not even realized I had stopped breathing until the end. This was very emotional for me and I let out the biggest sigh ever.
Crystal114 chapter 58 . 2/3/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT WAS SO CUTE AND AGSGDKDKDSJS
Crystal114 chapter 37 . 1/24/2014
I just wanted to say that this chapter right here got me. That was...very nice.
Envious sky chapter 252 . 8/26/2012
And finally I read all the chapters. I know there's more, just not now. I'm tired.
I love you, this is so helpful to me, I have a story soon to have a lot of abuse in it, but I'm not too sure how to write it out, so all the abuse in this is going to be a major help. Thank you. I was going to say more but it's a school night and I'm tired.
How many reviews have I sent you? You don't have to reply to them but I'm interested in that number.

Serah Villier Valentine
Envious sky chapter 248 . 8/26/2012
TEEN TITANS I LOVE THAT SHOW! But I've never had the oppotunity to watch a full show...
This is not a review. Goodbye.

Envious sky chapter 245 . 8/25/2012
If it is 'Igrisu it'd be correctly said as 'Igurisu'. Maybe you've made a typo, I don't know, I'm just saying. I know a decent amount of japanese. The stupid whores in my year keep coming up to me and asking me to tell them something in Japanese. I'm hitting the next one that does it, I have a year 7 knowledge, just a tad bit more from watching anime but not much. By right all of those girls should know it too.

Envious sky chapter 244 . 8/25/2012
I didn't used to like country you know, but then this funny little thing happened. My mum was cooking a barbecue so her and dad were out the back, but when she'd gone downstairs she hadn't changed the channel. And me, not really liking the genre, went to change the channel because I was getting bored. I picked up the remote just as a new song came on, and thank god that for some reason I was going really slowly. Just as my finger reached the button, this voice in my mind screamed 'Serah, stop!'. So I placed the remote back down, and then this beautiful woman appeared on the TV, and then she startd singing. I spent the entire MV staring at the TV like a fish.
That was when I first heard Love Story. And now I love country music.
Ooh, I'm gonna have a nightmare tonight, if I listen to the complaning voice of a woman speaking in Korean I freak out. Severe paranoia and asian horror movies don't mix. Take that to heart.

Envious sky chapter 241 . 8/24/2012
Ssh, haven't read the chapter yet, but I'm reviewing anyway. I was not aware that my big sister got the 200th review. Okay, that's it, I'm aiming for the 300th!

Envious sky chapter 237 . 8/24/2012
I wanna watch ghost in a shell, but I'm scared of not liking it.

Envious sky chapter 231 . 8/24/2012
I've heard 'hip don't lie' in spanish. It was kickass. And yes the video was all about Axel.
One of these days I'm going to break a plank of wood over Xemnas'face. Just like I shall with Genesis, in fact I'll also put him through a wood chipper.

Serah Viliers Valentine
Envious sky chapter 227 . 8/23/2012
It's spelt Aerith.

Envious sky chapter 214 . 8/23/2012
Um...was that algebra or something?
Weird way to end,
Nice story, hope it goes well (holy shit I'm saying something about the story for once!).

Envious sky chapter 201 . 8/22/2012
So that's why my nails grow so slow!

Beta! I'm going to rip your fingers off and use them for my own now okay!? And your vocal cords while we're at it (she's a beautiful singer)

Envious sky chapter 200 . 8/22/2012
Umedatou

Envious sky chapter 198 . 8/22/2012
I can draw, but I'm very impateint. I suck at drawings limbs. At least the last time I drew Venus she didn't look like a fat midget. Thank god.