Reviews for Finding a Home
moellerman chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
It is a good chapter but there is one thing that could make it better, (not that it NEEDS it). When Dani whisper "Thank you" to Maddie you could have added: I looked up upon on her face and said quitely, "mom".
Reyow chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
i really like find fanfic like this one. ones that make some sence to finish up loose ends. like dani here i always wondered what happend to her
Reyow chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
i think this is really cool so far :)
rana2001 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
No, thank YOU for making it. I truly enjoyed it, and it brought a smile on my face.
rana2001 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
rana2001 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I have no idea how Maddie will react. How would I react if some cute little girl that looks like my son came to me and said that she was his clone?
On to the next chapter!
IceDragon19 chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Wow, this was such a good story! I can't believe it was your first! I especially loved the last chapter, how Dani was graduating and looking on her past after she had made the choice to live with Danny... Definitely one of my favorite stories!

Music179 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
I loved this, It was so sweet! :)
DracoDreams-2 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Nice story you have some good ideas keep up the good work
Phantom-Stelo chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
This was an awesome story. See you next story!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Aw. Cute little bonding moment. I like the dXd bonding stuff, and u wrote it very well
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Really nice ending. It was far enough in the future that we were able to see a little about what life had been like with Dani and how well she had been accepted into the Fenton family, but nothing had really changed, even though everyone had graduated.

I especially liked the two flashback scenes. :)

There were a couple typos and misspellings here and there, but nothing major.

And such a cute and definitive way to wrap everything up. It worked really well, I think. ;)

Great job.

aslan333 chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
good story
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
YAY! This was so cute, probably my favorite chapter. Great job at capturing the brother and sister relationship of Danny and Dani. I don't think there's enough of that. :) Again, I loved it!
Christopher Scott chapter 4 . 10/27/2011