Reviews for Lost Along the Way
absolutly beautiful
HarryPotterForever123 chapter 51 . 6/19
OMG GREAT ENDING!
HarryPotterForever123 chapter 45 . 6/18
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I'm telling you, you could go right your own book and I would buy it. Your writing is so detailed and easily imagined in your mind when you read it word for word. It's like your almost in the story with them.i can't say it enough your a great writer!
WarriorNinjaRed22 chapter 45 . 1/14
This is late but oh well. This was an amazing chapter but the ravenclaw motto always makes me laugh because originally "wit" or "length of a mans wit" was originally meant to say a mans you know what, so I die everytime I hear it
Langerz chapter 51 . 12/2/2016
AWWWWWWW SOOOOOO CUUUUUTTTEEE!
I absolutely LOVED every second I spent reading this! This story is just amazing and I cannot thank you enough for not killing Remus. I'm quite sad that you put the line about Fred saying "I'm not gonna die on you" but that's part of the emotional rollercoaster! I absolutely LOVED this and I will, as always, be sharing it on my Tumblr. I really liked that you fixed some of the plot holes and added little unique touches to the story. I'm SOOOOOO glad you put in all the time and effort to write this. I also liked the part where she was suicidal because it showed the hate that suicidal people get and how people don't always understand what others are going through. My best friend is suicidal and I am there for her to vent out depressing thoughts, I don't want her to die but it is her choice. Basically I just love how you had the PROTAGONIST who wasn't perfect and had all these faults, it made Leila more realistic. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE THIS BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING STORY!
Jo chapter 51 . 10/14/2016
Amazing
Guest chapter 47 . 9/29/2016
Always
Guest chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
its a good story but I feel like the controllingness of Draco by demanding kisses etc in exchange for her things and leilas own almost submissiveness to the entire situation destroys the overall plot, when in fact leila's character has the potential to change the original plot, but instead seems to roll with everything.
Aemith chapter 51 . 3/21/2016
Awwwwww... I love it!
sophie14102000 chapter 20 . 2/12/2016
CNN
princess chapter 51 . 1/23/2016
Hey, so I totally have no idea what account you're currently using or if you'll see this, but I literally read both of these stories in less then a week and they're amazing. I just wanted to let you know that you have an amazing talent, and that you should definitely Pursue writing if it's something you like! I can't wait to see whatever other stories you come up with, and good luck!
WolfCat388 chapter 51 . 1/10/2016
oh my gosh this is the best fanfiction ever! I love Leila and Draco! I even cried...
Guest chapter 51 . 1/9/2016
Its brilliant.
starrat chapter 51 . 11/25/2015
Reread these stories multiple times and can never get enough of them
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 51 . 11/14/2015
*Cries like a baby* that was such the bestest Draco/Oc story I ever read! From beginning to end from both stories were so well rounded with laughter and tears! My gosh woman this was just the best THE BEST! And I so can't wait for the sequel to this if you're still planning that, I am curious as what it would be like. But my gosh I can't stop expressing my love for this story argh great work!
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »