Reviews for Lost Along the Way
princess chapter 51 . 1/23
Hey, so I totally have no idea what account you're currently using or if you'll see this, but I literally read both of these stories in less then a week and they're amazing. I just wanted to let you know that you have an amazing talent, and that you should definitely Pursue writing if it's something you like! I can't wait to see whatever other stories you come up with, and good luck!
leahmontierth chapter 51 . 1/10
oh my gosh this is the best fanfiction ever! I love Leila and Draco! I even cried...
Its brilliant.
starrat chapter 51 . 11/25/2015
Reread these stories multiple times and can never get enough of them
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 51 . 11/14/2015
*Cries like a baby* that was such the bestest Draco/Oc story I ever read! From beginning to end from both stories were so well rounded with laughter and tears! My gosh woman this was just the best THE BEST! And I so can't wait for the sequel to this if you're still planning that, I am curious as what it would be like. But my gosh I can't stop expressing my love for this story argh great work!
Toreh chapter 51 . 10/21/2015
You truly have a gift with writing. Your characterization, imagery, and everything else was absolutely phenomenal. I should be writing a paper right now, but I couldn't help but be sucked into this story as well as its prequel. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I hope one day you return to writing the sequel you had planned and disregard the negative comments.(there are many kids on this site) Definitely favoriting you and your stories.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2015
PLEASE DRACO! PLEASE GO WITH LEILA AND SAIT POTTER AND HERMIONE PLEASE DONT GO BACK TO THERE DONT GO BACK HOME TO WHERE VOLDEMORT WILL PUNCSH YOU JUST FOR LEAVING THE GROUNDS!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/19/2015
But how is Harry going to react to the engagemnet, if he doesn,t already know?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Leila is an idiot
fowlgirl19 chapter 51 . 9/4/2015
I read your stories in two days. Beautifully crafted. I love that you had Harry fix his wand! Excellent work :)
Chapter 49 chapter 49 . 8/31/2015
I feel sorry 4 leila it is a shame she might not be able to go back
Chapter 45 chapter 45 . 8/30/2015
I thought blaise ,Crabbe and Goyle were going to help Draco
MoonlightShine chapter 51 . 8/31/2015
Beautiful ending. It has taken me 5 days to read your story from HBP to DH. I almost got my phone taken off and was nearly grounded, but I made it and it was totally worth it! Neville is so bad ass
Chapter 42 chapter 42 . 8/29/2015
I thought Harry would still be wearing his clothes when they got changed?
Chapter 39 chapter 39 . 8/29/2015