Reviews for It's the End of the World As We Know It
Sharkey52 chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Billy, what have you done in the past to annoy the heck out of the CIA? What have you done?

"I'm sorry I missed my shift but it was either that or death by dismemberment" - XD. Oh Billy! LOL!

Boots the Monkey? Dora the Explorer anyone? Of all the names Billy, of all the names! You had, like, four alias as a mortal, most of which you chose yourself, and yet the best you can do is Boots the Monkey? (*facepalm*)

You learn a life-lesson every time you get shot or just generally injured badly, don't you Billy? I'm sure there are less painful and hazardous ways of doing so, but if it works for you, okay.

Billy, you don't approached someone who will recognise you without looking a day older than you did half a century ago. It's just...(*facepalm* - again)

Area 51 - of course it would be! Well, looks like you're going back to the desert, Billy!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Love this story! :D
Sharkey52 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Oh, hello again Billy. So you are calling Mac after all.

Mac takes, like, a year to pick up his phone. Somehow, I'm not surprised.

And the Kid has vanished...again! Poor Mac, he must give you a right headache, mustn't he?

AND BLACK HAWK'S NOT DEAD?! CONFIRMED BY MR SCOTT HIMSELF?! THAT ON TOP OF THE FACT HE SAID BEFORE THAT BILLY ISN'T DEAD EITHER?! BACKFLIPPING OVER THE MOON!
Sharkey52 chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
Black Hawk! Yay! :) :) :) :) :)

Oh god, Black Hawk demanding his rights to be read to him! :) He would, unlike Billy who'd probably just scream and yell and demand to be let out.

So he heard Billy escaping but doesn't know he has? So they can still play the card that they'll do something to Billy if Black Hawk doesn't talk? This might prove problematic later.

And they were listening to Black Hawk's rant! I dunno why I found Miller's response funny, but it make me laugh anyway.

So, now we know Black Hawk's alive, where are the rescue team that failing to do any rescuing? Hope to hear from them in the next chapter.
Sharkey52 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
What genius locked Billy in a car trunk?! And the poor guy's claustrophobic! Not that I blame him after being nailed in a coffin and burried alive, but Millers I'm really really really really *really* starting to hate you now!

Yet another awesome escape from the Kid! The fact he knew how to time himself to jump out of the trunk makes me wonder how many times this has happened to him before.

Oooh, who's he gonna call? (GHOSTBUSTERS! XD). I presume it's Mac, since that's the last person he called when he was in trouble before Alcatraz. Hopefully.

Black Hawk's in the next chapter! That must mean he's alive! (Squeal!)
Sharkey52 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Millers! Stop torturing Billy! :(

'Nutjobs' - good description Billy, I totally agree with you! Though I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed you haven't run your mouth yet, I can only guess your experiences at Alcatraz helped you learn when it is a good time to shut up.

Millers, you left him alone, unwatched, in a room with only cuffs? America couldn't built a prison Billy the Kid couldn't escape from as a mortal, what makes you think you can built one to contain him as an immortal?

Go Billy! Excellent aura control! A for awesome escape once again! I suppose if the rescue won't come to you, and you're gonna have to bust yourself out, you may as well do it in style! ;)
(He's always been good at making jailbreaks seem awesome - even as a mortal)

MILLERS! You unfair jerk, he worked hard to get to the exit and you just had to...grrrrrrrrrr!

Now what's gonna happen to poor Billy? I'm on the edge of my seat!
Sharkey52 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Ah, Kate, yes I remember you. Hello again. Are you to be a part of this epic rescue mission that is due?

Immortals being text savy XD

Yeah, and so Mission Rescue Billy And Black Hawk begins! Well, at least Black Hawk's not in the morgue so there's a probablity he's still alive. (Fingers crossed)

Ah, Mac! I was wondering where you'd got to! How's he gonna react to hearing his two best buddies have been kidnapped?

Next chapter! I needed to know what happened to our dear abductees!
Sharkey52 chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
NOOOO! Billy's been kidnapped?! Where's the epic rescue mission at?! They're needed ASAP!

Immortals have super-good hearing, huh? Well, that makes sense. I can imagine that.

Interrogation room. You've gotta be used to these Billy. On the other hand, that would require you being captured to interrogate, which was notoriously hard to do.

Billy coming up with lies. I don't know why I find his reasoning behind them funny, but I do.

Oh no! Billy's being tortured! And Black Hawk's in a pickle somewhere! Again, where is the epic rescue mission already?!
Sharkey52 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Calpurnia and Quetzalcoatl have caught on! Cue the epic rescue mission!

Yeah Billy, it's just a paint ball game gone wrong, *obviously*.

Handcuffs...this can only end badly.

The CIA are in on it?! Do the Elders know?! Well Billy, it looks like you're in one 'ell of a big mess now. And where's Black Hawk if he's not dead?

Aww, poor Dr Greene. He will be missed (sort of).

Time for the next chapter!
Sharkey52 chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Am I feeling a little bit of guilt, Quetzalcoatl? Hmm? Do you know what that word means?

*Snort*, Billy refusing to be dragged out of bed for anything, why can I see this?

And, though I might be reading into this a little too much, shouldn't whoever is reading these code 100-and-whatever reports pick up on the alias William Henry Bonney as belonging to Billy the Kid? Sounds like Billy 'll be getting a worse time of it that Black Hawk will.
Time to see!
Sharkey52 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Oh good, they're alive! But now the humans know what they are! Those two better heal fast, or pray Quetzalcoatl sends someone to rescue them!
Sharkey52 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wahoo! A Black Hawk and Billy fic! My two favourite charcters in one story! Awesome!

But, le gasp, what happened to them?! They got hit?! By what?! Time to hold my breath! (Or I could just read the next chapter, but whatever - that sounds less dramatic)

Good work so far! Hats off to you! :)
Xguy110 chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Well, it certainly seems like a promising story with an interesting plot. Keep it up, but remember not to hurry and rush chapters. Take your time, but don't get caught up with everything like me. I'm currently at chapter 1 of my story.
willshakespeare-immortalbard chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
I think this chapter is my favorite so far! Billy's backstory was absolutely amazing. Very well written, very well thought up, and you had the right emotions while describing it. :)

I can't wait to read more! Please update!

Will
willshakespeare-immortalbard chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
I am so sorry it took me so long to review this!

Anyways-positively wonderful! I love that he called Mac, and...wonderful. :)

Please update soon!
Muse of Storytelling chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
O.k. sorry that this is on not latest chapter, but FF was being a nincompoop about review posting. So on with the review. You're back! EEEEEE! First off, the story is splendiferous. I always loved the Billy/Mac interacting in the books and you just made it amazing. I read Enchantress too ( got on pre-order from amazon so it came the day it came out. Which was awesome-sauce), and was both super excited with it. I mean, it's just like said ties up almost every little loose ends, but also super said cause it means the series is gone. O.k. to wrap it up YOUR STORY IS AWESOMELY AMAZING.