Reviews for Sexy Slytherins
loluknowme chapter 1 . 2/28
This is a great start!
I'm jealous I didn't come up with this idea, but even if I did, it wouldn't be as good as this!

*****/*****
5/5
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Very good
My Angel is Falling chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Love it! this is my first one shot and I wasn't sure how it wouldn't feel incomplete but that was amazing and one of my favorite stories ...it would be cool if you added an epilogue separately but I get that this is just a one shot.. you did really well! :)
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is bloody brilliant. I love your image of the rooms for head boy/girl to be in/near their respective common rooms (8 in total) rather than just two. It would have been nice if there was a sequel.
mochieay chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I really like this AU you've created with the pureblood traditions. Well written. It did end at an odd place though...
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is a sweet story and makes me love the couple even more!
Karlla Darcy Culen chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I loved your story .. I wonder if there will be continued?
xblackwingedangelx chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love it ! (:
Finnigandog chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Another wonderful take on the wizarding worlds on acceptance of gay relationships and slash idea of mpreg.
Well written with a nice pace and good finish, if a little fast.
Thx
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I loved this. Is there going to be a continuation, or follow up with their marriage? I hope so, I'd love to read it!
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is lovely :D My family actually follows the general rules of courting. My sister and her husband had never dated or kissed anyone else. Their dates were also chaperoned :D I like the way you portray this as old fashioned but not really a bad thing! Thanks for the story :D
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Interesting concept. And I like it a lot. Makes sense that the purebloods would be into courting and saving themselves. It's a nice spin on the usual "slytherin sex god" story line. Nice work!
Terra Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I like this story. It is very well written.
AkashaV chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Fantastic story! I am off to read the sequel now :)
Kyoki Tsuki-hime chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is great! I love the way the Ron reacts, it's perfect.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »