Reviews for Cakewalk
young dawn chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hahaha, this was wonderful, absolutely brilliant. There wasn't one bit of this I didn't love. Cloud's building frustration with Reno and urge to utilize the cake as a weapon were amongst my favourites. Well done!
Shivana chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
this was sooo cute xD i hope you write more cloud and tifa fics :p great writing and descriptions as well xD
Pebbles16 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is pure awesomeness in written form. I was laughing so hard at the bit where Cloud finally cracked that I ended up dropping my laptop onto the bed and actually crying with laughter. You have made my day.

Pebbles

x
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
BOSS WERDS.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
SOO funny!
Razzmatazzy chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh dear sweet Jesus. I like to think I've written some pretty funny stuff, but you, sir, have got me beat. Hands down, no question, absolutely no competition!

This. Is. Fracking. BRILLIANT! Very few written pieces make me laugh my ass off like a lunatic, and man, I was laughing the WHOLE TIME I was reading this. Actual tears of mirth were running down my face! I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm going to show it to just about everyone I know, it is that ridiculously funny. The characters were a little OOC (except Reno, of course) but that's such a teeny flaw it really isn't worth mentioning and in no way diminishes the pleasure of reading this oneshot.

You sir, are da' bomb. 8)
Toondoon chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Haha! Lol thst was awesome xD
OriginalChocobo chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Okay, I cannot even fathom how much my stomach hurts right now XD

Hilarious, hlarious, hilarious. Cloud had me cracking up but Reno seriously had me rolling with his bluntness toward everything :D

Your writing style never dissapoints! Instant favorite.
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I loved it! XDD I soo LOL'd at this story XDD Reno is such an idiot lol XD nice fic! ;) and like Reno would said: "it's about time Strife!" XD
myeve123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
So that's why they need two people to retrieve the cake! It bugs me how can anyone get anything from the freezer if the door has auto close/lock feature :))

Not hitting a hottest piece of ass & killer rack in four freaking years! That's a serious crime, Clouuuud... what is wrong with you? (no, don't answer that)

Oh, and also? I'm stupidly in love with you. - awww... (melts into a puddle of goo)

Love the fic, although I wouldn't mind if it turned out to be Cloud x Reno or Reno x Tifa :))
Ooabk chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Omg! This was soo funny! Haha, Cloud and Reno are hilarious when put in difficult situations together XD
aichioluv chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
i had a lot of fun reading this story. your reno absolutely cracked me up! XD i like how cloud tries to retain his cold exterior even though it's like... post AC XD

the links back to the previous plots are a nice touch too ("Defeated Sephiroth, remember? Three goddamn times.")

wheee 3
JingYee chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I am dying from laughter! I love the references and the dialog between Reno and Cloud. The ending is definitely the icing on the cake though (HAH, see what I did there? 8D). It's really fun reading humorous fics where Cloud is an awkward (super-hot) boy, instead of just another angsty chocobo head. Super super awesome job again!

P.S.

I'd take Reno-cuddles any day!
Roro chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hilarious! I was laughing like a maniac at the part labled "BodyHeat". Cloti fluff is very sweet.
junealondra chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
this story gets better and better every time i read it. and trust me when i say that i've read it more than a few times.

GURL.

this is the best. i'm kinda sorta obsessed. since you already know that i love everything about this fic, i shall tell you all my very favorite bits, in order of appearance:

-okay, i love the beginning when tifa is there and cloud is all like, oh god you sexy beast, and then the tie tying part. (tie tying. it's hot.)

-Reno. everything about him.

-"bold words, my crazy non-friend." Non-friend. I die.

-Reno's suggestion of man-cuddling

-IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU WITH THIS CAKE.

-"a beacon of sugar and delight and imminent doom." not just because of how wonderfully contradicting this is, but also because i always think it says bacon. and bacon, i love it.

-"oh and also? I'm stupidly in love with you." adorbs. i die.

-and the end, obviously.

GAHHHH. lovelovelove.

but, having read it more times than is healthy, i found two very small grammar bits that i thought i would tell you about.

-it says, 'im gonna fucking kill you with *his cake." unless there is a mysterious 'he' that i have missed, 'his' should be 'this'

-and "*you're fuckin' hot little sister." yourrr. unless cloud is secretly reno's little sister and he's all incesty like, "you are fucking hot, little sister." but somehow, i think that is incorrect.

THATS ALL I LOVE THIS FIC YAY CAPSLOCK RANT THAT IS ACTUALLY JUST ME HOLDING DOWN SHIFFFFTTTTT.

love you girlfraan. love this fic. yay.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »