Reviews for Cakewalk
junealondra chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
this story gets better and better every time i read it. and trust me when i say that i've read it more than a few times.

GURL.

this is the best. i'm kinda sorta obsessed. since you already know that i love everything about this fic, i shall tell you all my very favorite bits, in order of appearance:

-okay, i love the beginning when tifa is there and cloud is all like, oh god you sexy beast, and then the tie tying part. (tie tying. it's hot.)

-Reno. everything about him.

-"bold words, my crazy non-friend." Non-friend. I die.

-Reno's suggestion of man-cuddling

-IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU WITH THIS CAKE.

-"a beacon of sugar and delight and imminent doom." not just because of how wonderfully contradicting this is, but also because i always think it says bacon. and bacon, i love it.

-"oh and also? I'm stupidly in love with you." adorbs. i die.

-and the end, obviously.

GAHHHH. lovelovelove.

but, having read it more times than is healthy, i found two very small grammar bits that i thought i would tell you about.

-it says, 'im gonna fucking kill you with *his cake." unless there is a mysterious 'he' that i have missed, 'his' should be 'this'

-and "*you're fuckin' hot little sister." yourrr. unless cloud is secretly reno's little sister and he's all incesty like, "you are fucking hot, little sister." but somehow, i think that is incorrect.

THATS ALL I LOVE THIS FIC YAY CAPSLOCK RANT THAT IS ACTUALLY JUST ME HOLDING DOWN SHIFFFFTTTTT.

love you girlfraan. love this fic. yay.
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Lol, I loved this, especially the ending.
Iris Irine chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I like light-hearted fics such as this :)

And I agree, Cloud is stupid. Nice to know he knows it lol