Reviews for If Only You Knew
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow, you wrote that so beautifully! The descrpitive detail was impecable. Add your amazing talent to Fai's attractiveness, and I was almost drooling xD You really did do an amazing job on this story, and I hope that you will continue to write such great fics in the future. Until next time! ~xwcx :D
midnighticephoenix96 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh my freakin gawd! This is one of the HOTTEST stories I've ever read! I loved every single sentence in this story! I was literally nosebleeding everywhere! Please please write a sequel!

You ROCK! XD
obabema chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I laughed, it was funny and sexy. XD
Lithium Amaranth chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
OMG! There are no words to describe how happy this made me! not only was this one of the best written fics that I've run into in a LONG time, but everything was perfect! The characters weren't OOC, The plot flowed well and there was no rush, your word choice kept things interesting...! It was just so perfect! I think the part that I was the most impressed with was the end when Kurogane was humming the song as he passed Fai. ORIGINAL! I would have been slightly concerned if Kurogane confronted Fai about it and they had a discussion. Mostly because it would go in the direction of Fai being upset or him reacting similarly to the way he did at the very end of the fic. Neither, I think, would have done this fic as much justice as just the non-verbal message Kurogane gave him! Plus I love the last line. "Show time." XD XD XD AMAZING! I'm so dead tired after studying all day and I just wanted something to get me out of academic mode and relax. This did just that. I started it and was thinking about going to a shorter one because I was so tired but I liked it so far so I kept reading...I'm glad I did XD I'm adding this to favorites and adding YOU to fave authors! I love your writing style and can't wait to read more from you!
dRkmRstR chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
the...blond...gold-eyed...short guy/stripper with the braid and attitude...kinda sounds like...ed...from FMA (full metal alchemist)...my brain is brokeded...
Tarmachan chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was HOT. I watched the video as well and you're right- I can see Fai doing that no problem! Really enjoyed this, it was a nice little family fic that quickly turned into a Kuro-stalker fic and ended with just the right amount of teasing and KuroFai hot stuff. The way you set the scene in the club was nice, and your detailed description of the dance really helped bring it all to life. Nice.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Maybe awesome
XxmidnighstarsxX chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
omg... love it...*nosebleed*! now i have a image of fai pol danceing in my head... XD
SenecaNya chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
AW! Why didn't you continue! Now I'm left to just daydream! That was quite amazing though. For some reason lately I have been imagining Fai pole dancing. It's just such a perfect image.

How about writing another story about Fai pole dancing. Maybe a private session with him and Kuro? D
TauntingTyrant chapter 1 . 8/28/2011