Reviews for The Demon's Blessing
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 5/8
BadaBoom!
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 5/7
oh phauqer.
just quit writing man you suck
fuck u chapter 12 . 3/26
This book sucks just like ur mom sucked ur dick
bitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitch
Purple shadow111 chapter 12 . 3/17
I LOVE INO'S NEW CHARACTER because I really don't like how she is like Sakura (pre-shippuden) when she has so much potential ! Thank u for dis
Purple shadow111 chapter 9 . 3/17
You are like a 3rd grader because most are young and kids or young people are creative and have a positive outlook on life like you! I personally look up too u
Purple shadow111 chapter 7 . 3/17
I like that hinata is turning more confident by saying and I quote "SHUT UP!" very good
Purple shadow111 chapter 1 . 3/16
I frikin' LOVE these kinds of fanfics and you are a very and I mean VERY talented writer!
sly kitsune9 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
don't pay any attention to what SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth says, that person wouldn't know a good piece of literature if it slapped them in the face. by the way great story keep up the good work
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Although I like the direction this story is taking, I have a few issues with the way part of the plot is laid out... of course, this is your story and you have full rights to completely ignore me, but Ill tell you how I think you can make this chapter run a little smoother. First, you had Kakashi and Anko patrolling and found Naruto, and when they're reporting back to the Hokage they were VERY specific on what happened to Naruto from the beginning to the end of the fight. If they were there to see the whole thing, why did they not save Naruto, a 6 year old child, from being beaten to death by shinobi of their own village? Unless you want a story where both Kakashi and Anko hate Naruto, it just doesn't make sense to me.
Also: your explanation of the Rinnegan was a little strange. First, from where Kakashi and Anko were, I don't think they would have noticed Naruto's eyes and the exact details of them for the split second they were activated before he was unconscious, and even if they could, I highly doubt that's what they would have been focusing on. When the Third starts explaining the bloodline: Sure, he could know OF the Rinnegan, but if you remember (well if you did see it) from the show the only thing anyone really knew about the Rinnegan was that it was incredibly powerful, but no one actually knew what it did. When Pein attacked the village, everyone thought it was just seven people (including Konan). Sure Jariah trained Nagato and could have told Sarutobi about it, but when he left he only knew about Nagato's talent for jutsu, nothing specific on the Rinnegan, so maybe leave some explination for later chapters when Naruto can figure some stuff out on his own... also this leaves room for you to modify things as you want, explaining everything early only closes your options later.
Beyond that the only thing I can think of now is about how Naruto was able to put together a very intelligent sounding sentence for a 6 year old who has never gone to school or learned from any adult before now and who also had a kunai stabbed through his guts... so maybe look at the speech patterns for different age groups a little more. That's all for now! Look forward to the next chapter!
Kendrickhollister chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Finish
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Too much information on the Rinnegan. At the time it was considered little more than a myth, No one really knew much about it other than it's base description. I doubt even the "Professor" would have known too much more. The six different bodies thing? Once again, I doubt anyone aside from Nagato, Konan, and Madara knows about that at the time. Itachi and the other members of Akatsuki MAY know, but once more I doubt it.

Other than that, what is with so many authors thinking that Naruto was beaten, chased, stabbed, etc.? As far as I know there is no such record of said treatment. Nasty mutters, glares, and basically ignored, yes. Physical abuse? No. Feel free to refer me to the chapter/episode where it gives us THAT piece of information.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Shitty, cliched and lazy.
Phantom chapter 13 . 12/27/2013