Reviews for The Demon's Blessing
0Shard0 chapter 12 . 8/4
Ya know, ya kinda, sorta ruined it for me when you added a bunch more girls to the harem. I won't flame because it pointless if I do ignoring your note in a previous chapter about it but because it's me and gosh it's so hard to find a really good story (even the abandoned stories are good but unfortunately abandoned nothing less) heck I push myself to keep reading a seemingly good story even if I don't understand it that much even some (a lot) dissapoint me I'm not the arthor of the story and I never even gave an objective for this story since it's not mine. So in other words another dead end to me but it doesn't mean I won't follow you, but I won't be following this fanfic therefor I don't see a point in reviewing anymore on this one. I see no point in trying to bring you down anyway but I for one if I ever do try I can garentee won't happen since again, it's useless, nothing to gain out of it, and for one never even writen a fanfic yet and probably won't for a while, so who am I to criticize how bad you are. Besides nobody's perfect, that's what a part of being human means, to learn from our mistakes and grow from it and achieve great acomplishments along the way through hard times. People look to bring you down to their level. They try to find things wrong about you because they can't stand the good parts of you, because they see themselves and are in a word maybe even jelous of you. Take Naruto for example. He didn't give up but can bring hope (even though an anime character it still counts) I'm not good at talking but hey, they see themselves, and then look at you, at what you've acomplished, see what they acomplished, the cycle may never end but we still can imagine. Take the harsh worod in strinde and come out of the flames stronger then when you entered, (not literaly) so what if it's true, it doesn't mean you can't improve, it doesn't mean you lose, live to fight another day, come back and show them just what you can do, the flames will just ignite, burn brighter, hotter than before, you can take it and turn it into something better, they'll just be fanning the flames 'of youth' you can turn their negativeity and turn it into more inspiration, they may try to get a negative response from you but there's more people out there so they will get bored and go try to agrivate someone else. So like the speach/pep talk in Bleach 'the so called old man' (the Quincy part of Ichigo that surpressed Ichigo's power exept the Quincy part and pretended to be his 'Zanpakutö or whatever' inner Hollow/Shinigami powers) "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." I think that's all I have to say now because I think you get the message. So anyway, See Ya!
0Shard0 chapter 7 . 8/4
Naruto with the rinningan not a big harrem or just about no harem at all strong naruto not dark naruto etc but I hope you add naruto as naruto uzumaki namikaze
0Shard0 chapter 3 . 8/4
Black Flames Dance in the Wind:Rise of Naruto I'm gonna check it out! I'm excited! I'll check it out after I finish reading the current chapters of this fanfic since I spotted this fanfic before the one you suggested though. Thanks for the recommendation!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 2 . 4/30
Cool
rhizz17 chapter 13 . 4/27
update [please
To who ever wrote this I say you rock please add more
Sakiraa-chan chapter 13 . 1/1
Your story is awesome. . . the personalities of some character are cool especially ino. . . better than some crap out there that has absolutely no sense of grammar or spelling.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
For some reason Naruto reminds me of Gin ichimaru because I can just picture him wearing that smile... I can just see that f***ing smile... And the arrogance... BEAT THAT SHIT OUT OF HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... PLEASE!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
This... Is a very good story... Cool concepts... Good enough for me...
Marshman101 chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
This is awesome
Lisanna Ackerman chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Girl,listen to me. Don't care what that motherfucker says about you. You are an awesome author and the stories you've published are awesome and you should keep up the good work. If he criticizes u,then good riddance! You are way more better than him,anyways.
Idris2000 chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
Great story so far. Each character is interesting, the bashing is funny and the character development is great. By the way, you should make sure that Kidomaru survives, he would do good in the Shadow Realm.
Naruto approved chapter 9 . 8/1/2015