Reviews for Bride of the Water God
Diecupcakes chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
Hi Author-chan!
I really enjoy the story so far (HUGE fan of SakuSasu), but I have one qualm. If, as you say, the village is suffering a drought, then how come a lake of all things is still existing? Couldn't the villagers just, you know, drink from it? Why hasn't it evaporated?
*rereads some parts*
You said 'sacred lake' so is it forbidden to touch it? Is the water magical or something, so it hasn't evaporated?
Also, I just had an idea! Ignore me if it sucks, but wouldn't it make it more dramatic if they killed Sakura and said it was in the name of the water god? Could that work?
I understand that you're already done with the story, and I'm just probably annoying you, and for that I am extremely sorry. But I'm just a curious reader and always do this to the stories I read. You're not alone. The review box is there for a reason, after all.
ANYWAY, Ja ne! I hope to continue to enjoy your story!
Anime Sword Weilder chapter 35 . 3/30/2019
Wow. That was such an amazing story. It had it's ups and downs but it was still beautiful. The SasuSaku was perfect, so glad I found this story. You did a great job with it.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/1/2018
Beautiful story line, characters, and drama. I read this all day you are quite a talented writer!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2018
NO VOODOO THIS BETTER NOT BE THE END
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2018
OMG SHE PREGNANT!
Animelover1396 chapter 7 . 5/1/2018
Sakura have Sasuke's power too now! It's getting so exciting
Animelover1396 chapter 6 . 5/1/2018
I love this book, specially sasuke's character that you made. He is much more talkative and reactive. Just love him
Nejes chapter 35 . 1/19/2018
really love this story
Guest chapter 36 . 1/3/2018
SOSOOOOOO BEAUTIFULLLL. LOVE IT. LOVE THE DETAILS. ITS VEETTY WRLL ERITTEN GOOD JOBBB
akyonsmuudng chapter 3 . 1/2/2018
Welll, I wish Ino was bonded to Sai, but then it's okay!
RingOnyx chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
It's cute... I'll go next...
Sslove chapter 16 . 12/18/2017
It is onee-chan
UchihaKun chapter 36 . 11/19/2017
WOW! This was such a beautiful story and I really love it. I can't get enough, I want more please.
...
Please make a sequel. Im looking forward to Sasusaku wedding and Uchiha babies!
...
And I love the part Sakura punch Karin! It made my day!
Quen1 chapter 36 . 11/19/2017
I LOVE IT! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! !
I cried when Sakura said her goodbye to her younger sister :( It really hurt me, I felt the sadness and pain there. If she could only bring her sister with her I hope there's a way like that.
I also felt sad about Sakura's family, I feel the emotions there.

You're really a great writer! And I really like you Especially the motto
"When life gives you Karin, punch her in the face." Shanaroo ! I sooo like it cause I really hate Karin! I despise her when he flirts with Sasuke! She deserve the punch and more!

AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY! Please sequel!
Quen chapter 36 . 11/19/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! !
I also felt sad about Sakura's family, I feel the emotions there.

You're really a great writer! And I really like you Especially the motto

AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY! Please sequel!
1,413 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »