Reviews for Bride of the Water God
P.J chapter 36 . 11/17/2017
NOOOO! I COMMAND YOU TO WRITE MORE! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH HINATA AND NARUTO DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME HANGING I FORBID IT FORBID IT PLEASE I WILL CRY IF YOU LEAVE ME HANGING I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW I AM A SLYTHERIN WHO DOESNT SHOW EMOTION AND I AM CRYING WRIT MORE PLEAEEEAASSSSSEEEEEE!
P.J chapter 31 . 11/17/2017
sasuke has no confidence in us women. i am truly pissed at him not at you.
P.J chapter 29 . 11/17/2017
Of course Kakashi would be reading icha icha paradise. in my opinion hes kind of a pervert. maybe he and jiriaya could be friends!
P.J chapter 27 . 11/17/2017
GEEE I AM HAPPY FLUFF! FLUFF! IM DYING OF FLUFFF! SASUSAKU 4 LIFE Y'ALL!
P.J chapter 25 . 11/17/2017
THEY FINALLY GET ALONG IN FANFIC YAY
P.J chapter 24 . 11/17/2017
please dont let sakura die. im not kidding about that lee character
P.J chapter 23 . 11/17/2017
wow. sooo... wow. i am speechless. do not worry i am not saying that it is a bad chapter. also could you add a Rock Lee character? maybe he could be the god of physical combat? or maybe the god of loopiness(remember that episode with gaara,lee and creepy bone man? thats where i got that.)
P.J chapter 22 . 11/17/2017
YAAYYYYY SHES NOT MAD ANYMORE(i think)
P.J chapter 21 . 11/17/2017
I loved the Kuma part it had me doubled over in laughter my best friend was worried about me! Also, i think Sakura is mad at Sasuke for making her go back against her will. (that was verbal irony i know she was mad i would be too)(also i heart it and complete and totally ship it)
P.J chapter 20 . 11/17/2017
YUUUSSSSSSS I AM SO HAPPY THIS IS ONE OF THE FLUFFIEST THINGS IN MY LIFE YUSSSSS I LOVE FLUFFFFFFF
P.J chapter 18 . 11/17/2017
i love it! it is the most amazing thing
P.J chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
wow... this is amazing! where do you come up with these details! I'm a writer myself and i specialize in romance but i could never be this good!
lola chapter 36 . 8/19/2017
haha i cant belive that there is a korean drama under the name of your fic it's not a commun title
i love this fic
angel chapter 36 . 5/29/2017
Its a lovely story
angela chapter 2 . 5/28/2017
The best I have read so far
1,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »