Reviews for Bride of the Water God
VIPMsKwon chapter 31 . 5/28/2017
I love this story - at first I thought this would be such a boring story but after 3 chapters Im totally hooked ! Job Well Done Authornim
christeenasmith161 chapter 36 . 4/29/2017
Wonderful story :)
KatTush chapter 8 . 4/1/2017
God I love this chapter because I hate Karin and I always wanted to see this happen.
The Ram Princess chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
Please update this!
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 36 . 2/14/2017
AMAZING STORY PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL
Reen0va chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
I was recently catching up on some koreans dramas and apparently there is a new drama coming out that has the same plot as your story. Immediately I thought of your story and in my head I thought that the writers either read your story or got it somewhere else, i dont know but I just thought it was cool! hueehuee!
Blank-San chapter 35 . 12/26/2016
From the beginning to the end, I've always wanted to say this. Sasuke talks waaaay to much. But that is what adds to the charm of this fanfic. Sigh. I miss th old Sasuke. Sulks.
Blank-San chapter 28 . 12/26/2016
God seriously how did a taco enter japanese!? Allow me to repeat Japanese! And tacos are freaking Mexican! Plus I don't think tacos were invented until pretty much modern day. Not the ancient era!
Blank-San chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
Oh god I love you're writing. I'm crying and laughing at the same time. Don't you just looove Mikoto-San?
Blank-San chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
Aww, I wanna bubble bend too. BTW I absolutely love your sense of humor. It fits so well with this story. I 3 it.
Blank-San chapter 7 . 12/25/2016
Sakura, you, are going to be kickass. So impress the shit out of those gods!
Blank-San chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
OMG Squeal!
Mira lee chapter 36 . 11/25/2016
That was beatiful I really liked it keep rocking
Haktap chapter 16 . 11/2/2016
Haiii even this story was from a long time ago its the best fan fiction of sasusaku this is like my 5th time reading all of the chapters and I just have to say this is one heck of a story
Revamonte chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
is this a manga adaptation or something? coz i may have read a manga like this.
1,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »