Reviews for My Babysitter, My Lover
goldconverse chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
So much cuteness!
desacori chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
please keep this story going it is good
Nessa1390 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Hey I was wondering if you had abandoned this story or planned on continuing it in the future. I hope that you decide to continue, I really enjoy this story.
cookiemonsta97 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011

Oh please continue, I see you haven't updated in a while and I hope your not abondoning it /3
Silverloveless chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I really hope you update this, and and in some awesome smut. I really do like this story.
kindgirl70 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I hope you update this story looking forward to reading more
Seb James chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I hope you continue this story even though it's been over two months since your last update.

I also think the relationship should go slow since Kurt's so young and we all know how awkward he is about sex and I get the feeling Blaine would respect that and let Kurt set the pace. And we need to get some protective!Blaine telling some jocks off for hurting Kurt, that would be hilarious and adorable! I'm also kind of hoping for Burt to just walk in on them macking and freak out, but eventually come to terms with it.

Anyways, I hope you write more! I like this story!

Love, Sebastian!
teenagedream2011 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Love it! Can't wait for more chapters! Thanks! :)
Sweet Clementine chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Develop it! I kinda wish Blaine had babysitted 3-5 times before they kissed. So yeah but PLEASE PLEASE WITH THE SMUT!
x-Meiko-Rose-x chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Now.. I wasn't sure if I was going to like this. But I really really do! I don't think Blaine would rush things too much, I get the feeling that badboy!Blaine is pretty experienced but I also think he really cares about Kurt...

I really want to see Karofsky try something with Blaine around though!

Good job!

I hate mosquitos chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Since Kurt is only 14 to Blaine's 18, I think the relationship should go slow. I think the Blaine you created would not rush someone as young and in-experienced as Kurt

Good story, thank you.
Molodoo chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
You know, normally I have an opinion, but honestly? I don't care how fast or slow you pace their relationship, just post soon!
Kellrock chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
awww this is so sweet :) I loved it! Can't wait to read more!
moonshoesangel chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
This is such an interesting concept! I've never read anything like it. Please continue!
They call me mellow yellow chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Yes, the whole kissing/fucking your "babysitter" is very kinky. It also gets you grounded.