Reviews for Talking Hotel Walls
Insearchofsunrise chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was great, just a bit of a turn off using words like manhood. Valley of desire was nice but be careful naming genitals. Overall this was very well written. I'm working on a love scene for my first fanfic and in going through some writers block. I wrote mine 5 times over in different versions. Writing sex scenes are by far the most difficult things to write, but you handled it very well.
Cheekiegurl20 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
"Turns fan on high"... Wow ! Will be saving this for a rainy day .! ... Wow..
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
this was really good! you write well! (:
Im a Doctor Not a Writer chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I like this story. I like the way it's written too. A lot of MSR stories are like, begin story-foreplay-'this can't be a one night...-I love you-sex-I love you-sleep. No...this was over half the story-get you to love these two even more (if that's even possible)-Scully treating herself (FANTASTIC)-Mulder hears (FTW)-testing the waters-foreplay-STOP (that's a WTF? moment...then awww)-This can't be a one night...-BOOM. SMILEE (genius)-quick I love you-amazingly hot sexx-longer I love you-talk about rain-sleep. Now, how awesome is that? I think it's quite fantastic myself. My favorite line from the whole story..."One never knew when the mosquitoes would bite." You are just fantastic.
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very nice, and sooo romantic!
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
great story
baby hosey chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
amazing, I have never read any xfiles fanfic before but this was outstanding,,, top job.
Super Panda Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2011