Reviews for Exposed
PreciousJuls chapter 26 . 9/14
I am so sad that this story ended. It feels like short story even though it's not. That's how much I don't want it to end. I LOVE your writing style and can't wait to read another one of your stories. This one made me laugh, ball like a baby, made me feel awkward along with Bella, and hope when she had hope Emmett was near. I would love to see an Epi, future take, ...sequel. What ever you are willing to give! Thanks!
-Jules
DanyLovesDawn chapter 26 . 7/29
God, what a great story! Simetimes it felt like you were talking out of experience. I mean; I haven't lived through a pandemic, but I know how it feels an earthquake and tsunami, I remember too well the need to cook and barbeque all the food in the freezer before it turned bad, I remember not having water or electricity, being careful with the trash and using a lot of hand sanitizer, using the car and the gas only when extremely necessary, waiting by the cellphone to get news on family... But what I remember the most, is the fear of not being safe in my own house, because of people raiding anything they could. Thankfully the stress only lasted two weeks, before things started to return to normal in town. The restless sleep took some time though.
For moments I felt like I was there again. Which means your writing is very good!
SuferInSilence44 chapter 25 . 6/23
FINALLY! a realistic birth! this is the only birth scene I've ever been happy with, you did a really nice job
Cecily chapter 26 . 5/14
What about Alice? What happens with Esme and Carlisle? They should get a chance to meet their granddaughter.
jk chapter 5 . 4/2
so bella had a month to prepare...and she didn't chop wood...or find containers to store more water...she didn't go to the library to get how to books...she didn't find genoraters...more batteries, flashlights, glow sticks etc ect...why in the actual fuck is she so fucking stupid? her heat has been on high all month yet she didn't even think about weather proofing? what a fucking idiot!
she didn't even try to find weapons!
Namesake chapter 26 . 2/4
But what about Alice? Did she survive or nah?
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 26 . 1/22
I truly loved your story. Very well planned out and executed. Great characters, and wonderfully written. Thank u for your words.
Leahp84 chapter 26 . 1/21
I was referred by a friend to read this... I finished it in 2 days! Such a great book. Way to go. Did you end up doing an epilogue?
It must be very scary to face a situation like this alone.
I'm sorry for Bela, I know how is hard to always feel over shadow by someone close.
This Edwsrd is so infuriaging!
HarukaSempai14 chapter 24 . 1/4
Clare got deaf, but at least she's alive.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 23 . 1/4
I'm sorry, but I can't still accept that Rosalie is gone!
HarukaSempai14 chapter 21 . 1/4
At least Edward and Bella found some allies.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 20 . 1/4
Is teh civilization going to be able to rebuild?
3,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »