Reviews for Exposed
americannight99 chapter 26 . 11/17
I so love this story, it's the 2nd time I have read it. it really gives you alot to think about with all that's going on right now in the world. I would love to know what happens in the future for them. if they ever find his parents and Alice.
tickledpinkstamper chapter 26 . 11/17
Oh my gosh, I just reread your story. It amazes me how some of your AN we're spot on with what is happening right now in the world. As I sit here in my home under quarantine because all of my family, but my youngest child has contracted Covid-19. We are still puzzled how the boy has tested negative twice. Thank goodness we are all on the downside of the virus and most of us have had a mild to almost nonexistent case. My second child has it the worse, because she got her flu shot the previous week. She has to give herself breathing treatments and use oxygen. It funny how both my husband and I were high risk and ours have been mild. Still scratching our head trying to figure out how we came in contact with it. I never leave my house and I was the first to get it.
Anyway thank you for your story it entertained me today.
twilightstuff chapter 26 . 11/13
Enjoyed re-reading this.
Surprising how timely some points have been.
Best wishes in real life.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 26 . 11/3
The end...I couldn't believe I got to this chapter without realizing it was the last one! You updated so long ago so maybe there's no epilogue ever coming but I really hope you do one! Also, like everyone else, I couldn't believe everything you wrote is basically what's happening in 2020 minus the craziness of no power, military takeover, etc. (2020 isn't over yet so here's hoping you didn't predict everything). I loved this story and I agree that reality is their story probably won't be wrapped up so perfectly but I'm DYING to know what happened to Edward's parents and to Alice. They lost their 2 other children and it's heartbreaking that they don't know Edward is alive or that they have a granddaughter! Ugh...please do an epilogue!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 25 . 11/3
This type of birth...no drugs, in a fucking forest, no help...is absolutely terrifying! I'm terrified of giving birth as it is but reading this was absolute terror! But she did it and Edward did it and OMG it's a girl!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 24 . 11/3
Hadn't thought about what would Emmett would think if he came back & saw Bella...pregnant & in love!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 19 . 11/3
Poor Edward...and thank God Bella went over there to take care of him!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 17 . 11/3
This was difficult to read! He can't get sick!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 16 . 11/3
Wife...gah!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 15 . 11/3
Edward really takes such good care of Bella...they love each other so much!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 14 . 11/3
Pregnancy!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 13 . 11/3
Bella is first again with the 'I love you'...sweet!

The phone messages...devastating.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 12 . 11/3
That was seriously disturbing...but real. Edward has really stepped up!

Their first time...realistic and I appreciate that. When you read so much fic, it tends to be over the top haha...I much rather read about their feelings, etc. The morning after convo...definitely a little late lol
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 10 . 11/3
Love that Bella is the one who made the first move! That was hot btw! Love that they're getting deeper with each other...Bella definitely pre-judged him.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 8 . 11/3
Just read this story off my Kindle so didn't review every chapter but loved it so much...here I am!

I love that Edward and Bella are living together...he's kind of a flirt too haha
3,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »