Reviews for Exposed
Great story. It was detailed enough to not be boring... sometimes writers have way to many details that confuse or bore to the point you almost get confused. The character build up in the beginning was a great way to see their usefulness during the outbreak. I do wish you would continue. Not with an epilogue but a whole new story of how they live and the possibilty of Em meeting someone and bringing her back my heart broke for him. I would also love to know about Esme and Carlisle. Ugh wish their was more.
This is such a lovely story even with the pandemic. There are many aspects of the story that could possibly reflect our own future realities, it made me stop and think about what level of prep I have...thank you for this journey!
Tamartian chapter 26 . 12/3/2017
You should make a chapter about their future
GreenGecko96761 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Amazing, absolutely wonderfully beautiful greatly special. Loved it!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2017
I didn't want this one to end! Loved it! Thank you..
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2017
Killing me..poor Emmett
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
I loved this story. It was so captivating and well written. I’m sad I’ve finished it! I hope you decide to write an epilogue one day.. I’d like to learn what happened to Alice and Edward’s parents. Thank you 3
LLH88 chapter 26 . 10/30/2017
Truly one of the best stories I've read with this subject matter. I feel you did keep it real & I applaud you for that. Although I'm late to the party, I thank you for sharing your words & imagination with us.
Amesthys chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
agoogoo chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
lol tomato
Isamuso chapter 26 . 10/1/2017
Congratulations on your terrific story's! Very realistic, great characters, believable story arc even in the face of such an unbelievable situation. (I hope it never happens!) Thank you for the time and effort you put in to this.
PreciousJuls chapter 26 . 9/14/2017
I am so sad that this story ended. It feels like short story even though it's not. That's how much I don't want it to end. I LOVE your writing style and can't wait to read another one of your stories. This one made me laugh, ball like a baby, made me feel awkward along with Bella, and hope when she had hope Emmett was near. I would love to see an Epi, future take, ...sequel. What ever you are willing to give! Thanks!
DanyLovesDawn chapter 26 . 7/29/2017
God, what a great story! Simetimes it felt like you were talking out of experience. I mean; I haven't lived through a pandemic, but I know how it feels an earthquake and tsunami, I remember too well the need to cook and barbeque all the food in the freezer before it turned bad, I remember not having water or electricity, being careful with the trash and using a lot of hand sanitizer, using the car and the gas only when extremely necessary, waiting by the cellphone to get news on family... But what I remember the most, is the fear of not being safe in my own house, because of people raiding anything they could. Thankfully the stress only lasted two weeks, before things started to return to normal in town. The restless sleep took some time though.
For moments I felt like I was there again. Which means your writing is very good!
SuferInSilence44 chapter 25 . 6/23/2017
FINALLY! a realistic birth! this is the only birth scene I've ever been happy with, you did a really nice job
Cecily chapter 26 . 5/14/2017
What about Alice? What happens with Esme and Carlisle? They should get a chance to meet their granddaughter.
3,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »