Reviews for Exposed
Sudie chapter 24 . 11/11/2022
Please think about writing a short epilogue to this story. This is my 3rd or 4th time reading and I love every word. But, I would dearly love for Edward to find his parents and them be with their grandchild. It doesn't need to be long nor does it need to be proofed - just a quick, easy little P.S. at the end of your wonderful, timely and emotional story.
Senorfrogs chapter 26 . 10/10/2022
Amazing history!
KC chapter 1 . 9/19/2022
My first review ever. I have read this story twice once pre pandemic and now just ‘after’. I just wanted to say… when I read this in 2018? I was inspired to go out and buy a little pandemic kit of bleach, mask, gloves etc… in the first few months of the pandemic we used them extensively. So thank you. This story literally made me & my family safer and more prepared in a scary time.
madkins chapter 26 . 8/15/2022
I would really love an epi to this amazing story
fanfictionalcolic chapter 16 . 7/14/2022
Fortunately it wasn’t this bad.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 9 . 7/14/2022
Fortunately COVID pandemic wasn’t as bad, but dome people were/are still crazy
fanfictionalcolic chapter 4 . 7/13/2022
Well when pandemic grocery aisles were empty of pasta, toilet paper and bleach, alcohol…slightly different than your prediction. But craziness was the same
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 7/6/2022
At the end it wasn’t an influenza but a corona virus
Msarkie2 chapter 5 . 6/27/2022
Man, reading this post-Covid is pretty eerie!
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 4 . 5/29/2022
I'm from Mexico and the first case in my state was specifically in my city, a guy just came from Paris and was detained in Mexico City then shipped to my city and quarantined in a hotel. Everybody was panicking and from there it got spread rapidly. Fun times.
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 3 . 5/29/2022
This is my fifth time reading this fic, and my third since the pandemic in 2020. This chapter always get me at the end. I remember the time they sent us home from work and everyone was buying toilet paper ?
Elvire23 chapter 26 . 4/24/2022
Epi please.

I just realized that you wrote this prior to the Pandemic. Thank God, things didn’t get worse.
Elvire23 chapter 25 . 4/24/2022