Reviews for Exposed
saintfudge chapter 26 . 3/11
Great story thanks for sharing have fun
saintfudge chapter 7 . 3/9
So interesting read8ng this now ..thinking F#$& we lived this ..the being locked in our houses the panic buy8ng ..etc ..
princeselisa chapter 26 . 11/20/2023
Great story. Sent me into some flashbacks. Your research was pretty spot on. I'm glad covid didn't get as bad as this. Thank you.
Would love that epi you spoke of
BlueKarou79 chapter 24 . 10/2/2023
Oh, and I also wanted to say...if you ever find yourself inspired to give this an epilogue (which I would love) I would suggest posting it separate from this story just so that it is completely obvious from the date of the 'last update' that you wrote this well before covid.

Thanks for writing!
BlueKarou79 chapter 25 . 10/2/2023
I've read this several times, both pre-covid and since. I got to say I thought you did a fantastic job pre-covid, but now you look nearly prophetic. Luckily covid itself was not as bad because I can now completely picture this happening had the virus been worse. The description of the early days was practically perfect. I can recall a similarly panicked shopping trip at the very beginning. Luckily again, not as bad, but not as far off as I would have liked in a civilized society.
Babe Love - MM Love chapter 26 . 7/14/2023
Just re read your story I don’t know how many times. But this is the first time after the COVID pandemic & it hits me a little different now with all the similarities but I still love the story.
majose chapter 26 . 6/23/2023
Still waiting for the epilogue!
PennyLynn chapter 5 . 3/26/2023
Good story. Author’s imagination was pretty close to early 2020 reality. Good research, good writing.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 26 . 3/4/2023
I just read this over the last few days-I really couldn't put it down! It blew me away how much this story mirrors what we've just been through over the last three years with the Corona pandemic. It was eerie!

Well done!
Thanks!
Sally
SuzanneM chapter 24 . 11/11/2022
Please think about writing a short epilogue to this story. This is my 3rd or 4th time reading and I love every word. But, I would dearly love for Edward to find his parents and them be with their grandchild. It doesn't need to be long nor does it need to be proofed - just a quick, easy little P.S. at the end of your wonderful, timely and emotional story.
Senorfrogs chapter 26 . 10/10/2022
Amazing history!
KC chapter 1 . 9/19/2022
My first review ever. I have read this story twice once pre pandemic and now just ‘after’. I just wanted to say… when I read this in 2018? I was inspired to go out and buy a little pandemic kit of bleach, mask, gloves etc… in the first few months of the pandemic we used them extensively. So thank you. This story literally made me & my family safer and more prepared in a scary time.
madkins chapter 26 . 8/15/2022
I would really love an epi to this amazing story
fanfictionalcolic chapter 16 . 7/14/2022
Fortunately it wasn’t this bad.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 9 . 7/14/2022
Fortunately COVID pandemic wasn’t as bad, but dome people were/are still crazy
3,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »