Reviews for Exposed
uisce99 chapter 22 . 11/22
Kraft is owned by Nestle, so saying them both is more than a tad redundant... I'm sure they own a couple of the others too. They've owned it for YEARS now too. I found out when I was doing research on the slave labor they use/d for their chocolate (that Ferrero now owns because they finally got their hands smacked) and coffee line (because the chocolate and coffee are always picked from the same farms, cocoa in the trees during one season of the year, and coffee beans on a bush beneath the trees during the other season). They have spring water and baby formula too.

An example of a company owning more than one product would be Ferrero. They also own, along with their own line, anything Brachs and Tootsie-roll among quite a few other popular names in the candy industry. Or when Hershey had that coup against Cadbury in England. They were very ethical about where they got their chocolate and extremely popular because of it (Hershey is another huge offender, as well as Mars). Because they were doing better than them and ethically too, Hershey bought them out only to shut them down completely and store all of their things in a warehouse. They only make a couple of things and at certain times of the year. But the line is not the same at all. They only bought them out to shut them down. I think they might own Mars too now, hence their bad rep for trafficked slave labor on the cocoa plantations.
uisce99 chapter 12 . 11/21
OH MY GOD! What is with you and all these sentence long words? Words that should really be 5, 6, 7, 12, 15, or 20 words. EVERY TIME you italicize something. So freaking obnoxious. The storyline is ok once you get past the hilarity of the first few chapters, but this completely ruins it. You'd think by now you'd have caught on that doing so isn't proper grammar and is a quick way to ruin any and all stories. H3ll I think any random middle school student who pays a modicum amount of attention, could tell you this. It's distracting and takes away from the mood and emotion of the plot. Thus ruining the entire story for the reader.
uisce99 chapter 2 . 11/21
ROFL 6 people in all of Asia and they're reporting it like it's a disaster... All of Europe? Only 23 and international travel has been shut down. I think Mr. T waited until a few thousand were dead before he shut down international travel into this country. This is REALLY jumping the gun. Too freakin funny. H3ll, I think even more than that died during the entire South African Swine Flu and Bird Flu... Separately. What a joke.
Tyley1 chapter 25 . 11/22
So I read this story the first Time around when it was new and loved it then but I just finished rereading because 1) it was great before and 2) it was of course timely. While Covid wasn’t exactly to this extreme there were so Many truths that you hit so well with your WHO and foreign affairs quotes notes and reports. I was laughing at some points thinking how well you must have been prepared to deal with these last two years and how you may have been thinking wow I really hit that nail in the head! I jokingly said to my husband yesterday - bet she didn’t run out of toilet paper! Lol. That said civic wasn’t a laughing matter and I do hope that you and yours have been healthy and safe. If you ever feel like writing that epi I’m sure I’m. It the only one that’s still interested. Have a great day and stay healthy!
desiree.gearner chapter 4 . 9/26
Dude, I am very weirded out right now with the similarities to Covid-19. Good read so far though.
soccermom101113 chapter 26 . 9/17
Love this story, had to check the date with the pandemic. It was like you knew it was going to happen. Can't wait for the epi. Thanks for sharing!
twirob chapter 26 . 8/28
AWESOME ! Amazing little story ;) I'm so glad the was no supernatural involvement ;) It's been a while and I hope all is well with you and yours ;) Looking forward to the epilogue some day ;D
marigold123 chapter 26 . 7/22
This was such a good read! Hard to imagine I would read this in our pandemic world right now. I’m glad things never got as bad as it did for Bella and Edward. Well written and wonderful characters! Now about that Epi… Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 7/22
The great toilet papering. This is eerie! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 7/22
For some reason I haven’t read your story…anyway…talk about a pandemic to come. Should be an interesting read. Thank you for writing.
Redana Crisp chapter 26 . 6/16
I am speechless. It is an amazing story. Beautifully written and with exceptional characters. I admire their strength, their determination, willingness, hearts, vulnerability, courage, bravery... they are amazing, they are so human. I really enjoyed reading a sad/tearfully Edward. Thank you so much for writing this, one of my favorite stories. The ending was just perfect and the fact that Edward received that letter is so... omg, i can't even find the words. All these chapters waiting to hear from his parents and knowing they are out there, loving him and looking for him. Hope you are doing well, best wishes always and omg, THANKS. XOXOXOXO
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 1 . 5/31
It's so unbelievable that you wrote this fanfic 9 years ago, but the similarities between this story and the real world out there is so scary... it brings back memories of people rushing into market to get whatever they could to stock in their homes and all those tragic and devastatingly sad headlines on newspapers and the clips of cities eerily quiet like a ghost town on television at the beginning of covid 19 pandemic last year. Things were so awful but thankfully they weren't as bad as the situation here in Exposed.

I am officially rendered wordless because I literally can't explain how amazing and fabulous this story is. I was devastated hearing about the Copes', Rose and I feel so sad for Emmett and Claire, but happy that they survived and safely reunited with Bella and Edward. I loved the way you portrayed all the characters, especially Peter. I was a bit disappointed that we never found out what happened to Alice...

Thank you so much for sharing this story and I hope that wherever you are right now, you're fine
MissWM chapter 26 . 5/8
The beginning of this story was so eerie familiar that I almost couldn't make it through. It brought back memories about how things were I'm the beginning of the covid pandemic. Scary. Even though things are still awful, I am just grateful it never got as bad as how you portrayed in this fic, huh?

About the story: I loved it. Truly. It was really good. An amazing plot. Strong characters. I'm awed by it. And I was devastated to read about rose's passing. It was so heartbreaking. I'm glad Emmet survived and got to Bella. And I love Peter! So cute hahahaha

Thanks for sharing! Hope you are well xoxo
Sudie chapter 25 . 4/25
Please think about writing a short epilogue to this story. This is my 3rd or 4th time reading and I love every word. But, I would dearly love for Edward to find his parents and them be with their grandchild. It doesn't need to be long nor does it need to be proofed - just a quick, easy little P.S. at the end of your wonderful, timely and emotional story.
AstridGreenEyes chapter 1 . 4/22
Here I go again, this is my sixth time reading this amazing story.
3,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »