Reviews for Exposed
writingwithheart chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
It's absolutely unreal...I was thinking about this fic today, and it's insane how many people had the same idea to re-read this story. I checked, and I favourited this story in 2015! Crazy what happened in the past 5 years, and I'm sure the future is about to get crazier. Thanks so much for writing this story!
Burning4Peeta chapter 26 . 3/31/2020
This was such a great story. I do wish there was an epilogue showing what happened a few years after everything happened. Also, it would be awesome to find out what happened to Alice.
Adi chapter 6 . 3/28/2020
Oh man. I have read this story a few times over the last few years. As soon as this pandemic stuff started coming out I realize how similar the story was to what’s going on now. Especially with the earthquake, being that I am in Utah. It is really scary how fiction can easily turn into our new reality.
Burning4Peeta chapter 8 . 3/30/2020
I'm loving this story so far. But why doesn't this Bella have an emergency radio? Even I have one. It was like $20 and can be powered by solar, wind crank or plugging it in. The charge lasts months. With how worried this Bella is about everything I would expect her to have that. GREAT STORY!
TwilightMelie chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
it was really eerie starting this story about two weeks ago, when panic shopping, school's closing and #stayathome started... i had to stop when Bella became pregnant since i hate stories with them having to care for children... but up until then awesome story, as i am sure the rest will be just as good!
divyvicki chapter 5 . 3/29/2020
I think I’m going to have to space out my reading of these chapters. Hitting to close to home right now.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 3/29/2020
Almost too close to read right now!
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
Well, I see I'm not the only one re-reading this because of the virus. And to quote Cardi, shit is real, bitch is scared.
Rinoa17FFVIII chapter 25 . 3/28/2020
It’s always Bugged me not knowing what happened to Alice, Carlisle and Esme. You should do a sequel or future outtakes. I love the story when I first read it now I am re-reading it because of the virus going on now. Have a much more understanding of the story now. That’s why we need a sequel or future outtakes now more than ever
Rinoa17FFVIII chapter 26 . 3/28/2020
I would really love to see a sequel now more than ever Considering how the road is right now. I would love to see future outtakes anything. It’s always bugged me not knowing what happened to Alice Carlisle and Esme.
Rinoa17FFVIII chapter 4 . 3/27/2020
I read the story years ago now I’m Re-reading this story because of covid 19. It’s pretty crazy now that I can relate more to it.
americannight99 chapter 2 . 3/24/2020
great story so far... however kinda freaky on how realistic it is with what's going on now, so many years after you wrote this
Melissa Moyer chapter 26 . 3/20/2020
It would be incredibly interesting to see you take on an epi for this considering the state of the world currently in a pandemic.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/20/2020
At least she got the satisfaction of quitting before the bottom dropped out of the world!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/20/2020