Reviews for Exposed
divyvicki chapter 10 . 5/5/2020
Great chapter. Glad she has opened up to him!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
Hope it’s someone they know!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 4/25/2020
Glad they are working together!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 4/25/2020
So true to what is currently happening!
Debs0608 chapter 26 . 4/18/2020
Loved the story and the accuracy we r all living now. Not as dire thank god but very scary non the less. I would also love an update where they are all now. Can’t wait to go back and read more of what you have written scone this was the first. Thanks for writing.
louanne61 chapter 26 . 4/18/2020
I love this story, so fitting seems what is happening in the world at the minute. I would love for Esme and Carlise to find Edward. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us.
louanne61 chapter 17 . 4/18/2020
omg this is how my hubby acted when he was told that I had covid 19. I'm hoping Edward survives
keshaluvsRob chapter 26 . 4/17/2020
Rae is a fantástic name for a baby, very clever and original. Thank you for this wonderful fic, I've enjoyed it so much.
keshaluvsRob chapter 25 . 4/17/2020
A baby girl! Congrats to the new parents, and to the autor for this great chapter!
Isao84 chapter 26 . 4/16/2020
That did not age well. Or it aged too well.
I don’t know if it was wise to read it all. But I loved it.
I would love an epi though. Maynbe some brighter future.
cluelessdancer chapter 26 . 4/16/2020
It's very weird re-reading this while wfh during the pandemic your story predicted. I'm in NYC, and most things are better and described in your lovely story (although I'd love an Edward of my own). Still, I suppose it's nice to have an illustration of what the worst could look like?

Thanks for thing 3
keshaluvsRob chapter 24 . 4/16/2020
Ay caramba. Cuando van a dejar de suceder les tantas desgracias?
keshaluvsRob chapter 23 . 4/16/2020
Oh great news... Emmett is back!
MalaBella chapter 26 . 4/16/2020
Hi,
Thank you for this great story , it was my favorite back then and after situation the world it's facing now , I just have to read it again. It really amuse me how you almost predict some thing (where virus start, how it spread, travel , personal distance? Is it going to be that bad ... who knows but by all means it's feel like being in time machine.
Did you ever think to finish the epi?
Many thanks and stay safe
divyvicki chapter 6 . 4/16/2020
Such a scary way to end this chapter!
3,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »