Reviews for Exposed
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 25 . 11/3/2020
This type of birth...no drugs, in a fucking forest, no help...is absolutely terrifying! I'm terrified of giving birth as it is but reading this was absolute terror! But she did it and Edward did it and OMG it's a girl!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 24 . 11/3/2020
Hadn't thought about what would Emmett would think if he came back & saw Bella...pregnant & in love!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 19 . 11/3/2020
Poor Edward...and thank God Bella went over there to take care of him!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 17 . 11/3/2020
This was difficult to read! He can't get sick!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 16 . 11/3/2020
Wife...gah!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 15 . 11/3/2020
Edward really takes such good care of Bella...they love each other so much!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 14 . 11/3/2020
Pregnancy!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 13 . 11/3/2020
Bella is first again with the 'I love you'...sweet!

The phone messages...devastating.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 12 . 11/3/2020
That was seriously disturbing...but real. Edward has really stepped up!

Their first time...realistic and I appreciate that. When you read so much fic, it tends to be over the top haha...I much rather read about their feelings, etc. The morning after convo...definitely a little late lol
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 10 . 11/3/2020
Love that Bella is the one who made the first move! That was hot btw! Love that they're getting deeper with each other...Bella definitely pre-judged him.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 8 . 11/3/2020
Just read this story off my Kindle so didn't review every chapter but loved it so much...here I am!

I love that Edward and Bella are living together...he's kind of a flirt too haha
TwiTwiAgain chapter 13 . 10/28/2020
So sad.
ellekat08 chapter 26 . 10/26/2020
I’m sure you’re getting more reviews now because of the pandemic that we’re currently leaving in.
I have read your story before and it remains one of my favorites. I hope you’re doing well. :)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 10/24/2020
I wondered why they hadn’t done this sooner. Will they go to the Copes? What if they get sick!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 10 . 10/24/2020
So sorry about their her parents.
And at least Edward had nothing to do with his brothers dying.
3,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »