Reviews for The Circus Crime Prevention Squad
jj chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
very nice
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I was almost expecting history to repeat itself and for the trapeze to get sabotaged. Good thing that didn't happen... Even though it _would_ have been an exciting twist.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Amazing! Breathtaking, emotional, nice plot; everything was spectacular! I loved it!
Bluephoenix22 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
This story is really good!
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Awesome. So totally awesome beyond all awesomeness. Lol Wally at the end is the only one who isn't sad and Kaldur wants a pet... what kind of pet would an Atlantian living on land get? A dog? A cat? A squid, dolphin or shark? So many possibilities... the parts with Robin on the trapeze were all perfect, I love this stroy!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Aw, this was so sweet :) Little Robbie misses the circuis...I don't blame him.
Cute idea! I think you portrayed the characters very well, each in their own unique way concerning life in a traveling circuis.
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus a cool idea!
Keep up the AWESOME work!
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Cool story
athenaswings chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh I love this sooo much. And Robin just fits in perfectly for reasons no one else understands. Its not research and its not an act. Its Richard Grayson.
firstar28 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Is it possible to get a translation for the circus slang at the beginning? I really liked the story but I couldn't follow much of that and it sounded interesting.
Me chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was amazing. It was one of the most beautiful fanfics I have ever read on this site. I love the way you captured each of their feelings, and got each of their personalities right down to the T (especially Robin.) Really, this story was spectacular. The title threw me off a bit, but intrigued me enough to come read the story, and I thank my lucky stars I did. Thank you for that amazing fanfiction.
chibi nee-san chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
There is obviously something wrong with the FF community. I mean, you write some of the best FFs on this site, and you get 24 (25, now) reviews? You have got to be kidding me.
purboats chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wonderful. Well written and in-character.
BBirdy chapter 1 . 9/18/2012