Reviews for Impossible
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
it may be awkward, but what about Robin and Amon isn't when you think about it? It's a beautiful type of Awkwardness, that just makes you want to slap them both and say "get over it and kiss each other already!"
Amonlovesrobin chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I am totally in love with this anime and this story was great
I wish there were more witch hunter stories, specially paring amon and robin they are so cute together
keep up the good work
hugs dear
Iwakura888 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow! You know, it'd been a while since I read something from WHR, and your story was a sweet, refreshing way back to those old days of mine when I'd come here and look for a story about my favorite couple. I simply loved it; it's perfect since it carries a subtle yet strong feeling. Thank you for sharing it with us! I do look forward to read more stories written by you. Have a nice day! :)
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Aww, this was :3 anytime Amon tries to show affection (he is awkward) but I think you caught him well.

lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I really liked this, and everyone was in character pretty much. Only one mistake though - there's ten years between them, not seven. SO if Robin is 16 in your story (though 15 in the anime) Amon is 26 (though 25 in the anime.)

Good job!
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I only just watched WHR and came to like the characters. Amon and Robin being my favorite. I like what you did with them in this. Great job