Reviews for Earthly Woes
Peter chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
Wow great story!

Hope you'll add more chapters, the story sounds a little similar to The Heart of War about Ares and his interaction with his Son.
Jasmine Glass chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Hello,

So where's the rest of the story? It might have been more interesting; if instead of Aphrodite telling Hercules about what happened the story should begin on Olympus.

Also where is Iolaus in this story? Does this story take place before Hercules and Iolaus started a family? What about slavers, kidnapper's or even worse about Cupid getting sick his immune system is now compromise. Any how that's my thoughts on the story it is out of order the storyline.
messyanddepressy chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
Pleasee please continue this story!
ALonesomeAuthor chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I hope that you intend to finish this story! You've got a good start going, I'd like to read more.
kittyranma chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This was cute. I'd like to see it as a series Cupid could use several trips over his uncles knee. Hum maybe I'll write it sometime well unless you do.
the little spanko chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This started SO WELL! PLEASE UPDATE! ::bounces:: PLEEAAASSSEEE?
FanofGibbs68 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Yes, please update. This has the promise of being a funny story!
5-STAR chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Please update
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Hey there. I like the beginning to your story. You have Aphrodite down perfectly. Good job with all your characters. Keep going.
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Nice job, this sounds like it will be a great story. You did a very good job with the caracters you seem to have a great grasp of there personalities.