Reviews for Skimmer
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Ok, first, skimmer arc? Second, I kinda wished it was a little longer. I like the idea of skimmers and shiro being ichigo's dad.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
FAN!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Eep! I love this story! I love dominant and all-knowing Grimmkitty
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
You keep surprising me! Keep up the good work! _
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Yeah grimmjow gets ichigo in the end :)
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I just love the 'mate' themes! they are the best. full of lust and humor.
anime-lover890 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
A very good and well thought out story I don't know what it is but I love a submissive Ichi it's so funny and a possessive Grimm is too cute n_n
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ooooh, I loved that! I think more than the previous few ive read today. I really liked the idea with them being Skimmers. That was so cool, I really like Skimmers. Its, like, awesome! Hehehe, and its so cute how Shiro is Ichigos father and I really like how he always calls him pup! And Shiro in his Skimmer self, I can just immagine that, and I must say...pretty damn hot, and sexy!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
ah damn, Ichigo in mood swings. dangerous and mind blowing. the answer is either 'huh?' or 'run like hell!'

poor Grimmy though, but he got his prize in the end. wonder if Ichi will have a mood swing in the morning and chase him with Zangetsu for 'deflowering' him *snicker*
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
So interesting, enjoyed it
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
ha that was so awesum~! XD
Yokiryuu chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
nice. really liked the story. :)
Hikari-Pandora chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I have to say, I really love some of your stories, Thanks!

Ja...
Recklessly Impulsive chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
wow that was a little different, what with them being skimmers and all. I thought it was an interesting twist and I like how you kept Ichigo reluctant to let Grimmjow fuck him to the end. It made for a good ending anyway XD

Love GSxIU *Hugs*