Reviews for Nameless: Where Did I go Wrong?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
This oc girl sounds like trouble. A major pathetic drama queen that your other oc james should just ignore. Got no time for people who play games myself. This faith girl is a major pathetic character!
mike11208 chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
This was a really good chapter. Dreaming does help ease some of the pain. Too bad sometimes it can never be reality. Eh, to hell with it. Awesome one, dude! I hope you make more endings!
mike11208 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Holy shit, I never expected this! Why, James! Why! Aw well. This was an awesome ass alternate ending, and I hope there's more to come!
Author of Lies on CRACK chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
This story hits very close to home.

And the thing is, it sounds damn realistic as well.

Human social interaction often ends up in ways like this...

...plus I knew a girl that came from a disturbed family, and she acted the same way...I tried to be friends with her, but I didn't try hard enough.

good writing, and an effective portrayal of your characters, and life as well.
mike11208 chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Really good end to a really good story. I hope there's gonna be something connected to this story, like a sequel or prequel of some sort. I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope you continue to write awesome stories!
DemiSkull chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
ttttttttoonnnnnnnnnnnyyyyy D: YOU"RE STILL MAKING ME DEPRESSED

Aside from very minor grammar errors, you haven't lost your touch.

P.S. I have no stories written don't bother clicking on mai name lol.
mike11208 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Sweet stuff you got going on there! Can't wait for the next chapter!
mike11208 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Liked this new chapter, and hope the next one comes out soon!
Inebriated Gorilla chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Not many fics in the school days category, and even though it doesn't involve the characters, i still like this story. plus, i can relate to it.

do continue, i'll be following.
mike11208 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is really good! Tell me, are you going to continue this or no? Cause I would really like it if you continued.