Reviews for How Fireflies Know They Are Loved...
InuGome chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Aww! Made me laugh, but made me feel all WAF inside, too!

Kaneko's such a cutie! I love her... calling InuYasha 'Inu Wan Wan!' Ultimate cuteness indeed!

Thanks for writing a fic like this one. I truly love the way you combined two of MS. Takahashi's work (both my favorite ones, and are the best in my Opinion), that, as we know, do not stray so far from one another. Awesome awesome!
waterbender111 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That was sooo incredible super cute! Oh I loved it! Great job! !
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aw, Sweet.
kagomereincarnated chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
again, beautiful. :) I think this is one of my favorites of yours so far; it's just so sweet and cute. and I love how InuYasha teaches Kaneko to kiss someone to let you know you love them...that was so sweet. _

excellent job. definitely a favorite. :)
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Sqwee! I could sworn I reviewed for this one... But it was really sweet and romantic! I didn't find a single gramatical error!(unlike mine...) Awesome plot!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
That was cute, and now I have to track down the previous works of Takahashi. I hope they are available in the US. Like your story very much

~QueenTatooine
g chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
that's a really sweet story!
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
First off, thank you for e-mailing me to let me know I had read the story under the wrong author. I appologize, and I'm also sorry that you were plagerized. I know how frusterating that is. I went to report plagerizim, by mmiray had already deleted the story. Gomen ne!

On the bright side, this is a wonderfully kawaii story. _ As I said the first time, I recieved wonderful mental piccies during the Inu/Kaneko firefly scene, and I applaud your creativity. This is an excellent piece, and I hope you continue writing more, just as good- if not better- than this one. _
An-Chii chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
great story!
ME chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I'm really sorry to let you know, but someone has plagerised this story-author name: Mmiray and kinda retitled it 'How the Fireflies Know They are in Love'-I've already sent a heads-up to FFnet and left a review with the 'said' author, but just thought I should let you know. Imagine, someone thinking they could get away with plagerising one of my favorite authors- _ Don't people realize we take these kinda things seriously?
melodylink chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
aww. Just aww .
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
What a wonderful story! :D

The title got me interested...and the story was perfect! I loved the image of Inuyasha playing with a little girl as they try to catch fireflies... LOL! How sweet! ;)

Okay, so I'm a sucker for Daddy drivel...;)

Lovely story! :D
Angelstars chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
At last! An Inuyasha/Fire Tripper crossover... I've been waiting for one to come along and its been here all along! -I loved this so much. .
Laura517 chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
This is absolutely the sweetest story. I love you're one shots. You've inspired me to go read Fire Tripper. This reminds us Inu/Kag fans that there is definately hope for a sweet, happy ending. Rumiko can definately write them!
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
kawai! that was so cute...

*bounces*