Reviews for i tell my love to wreck it all
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Beautiful and saddening. You have an amazing gift for spinning words. Happy Writing:)
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
ohmyGod! i can’t…this is too perfect. i don’t even know you as an author i love you. i love this because James was so correct Rose’s feelings. ASDFGHJKL;; this is so heartbreaking believable. it’s absolutelytotallyeverything this cousincest is. the timing emphasis is goregeous the PotterWeasley at the end. JHJHJJHH;;," weaving the kisses touches is done wonderfully here. the style leaves me amazed.

thankkyouu so much for sharing this. it’s trully too JTHASSSDDEF::;: (flawless).

i apologise for incoherence, but i get so fuckingfuckingfucking ASDGHJKL :;/:;/-/; when i discover beautifullovely fucking perfection.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
So beautifully written and the angst hurts my heart!
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh my God. This was fantastic! So well written and just utterly amazing. (I'll admit I was half confused at what was going on the entire time, but I loved that mystery about it). Just, utterly, perfect :)
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
well that just depressing... but very well written. :)

happy writing.

-Cyra
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
So I've been meaning to read your writing for ages, and I'm sorry I haven't, but I'm so glad I've taken the opportunity to now, because this was lovely. Heartbreaking and sad and everything that this pairing entails, but gorgeously-written and unique as well. I love the title (of course, of course) but I love the story more, the way you've written these characters and they way they interact is so believable and perfect and I love it.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was stunning. I think you did a lovely job writing this and I hope to read more JamesIIRose from you. This was just...wow. Great job!
Loreli chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
My heart breaks... But I absolutely love your story! :) Write on!
peony chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
i'm not really good with constructive reviews and such, i'm really bad at it to be honest. but i just had to conquer my usual reviewing-shyness. this piece of fic deserves more recognition, in my deepest opinion. and congratulations, i am officially shipping rose and james ii. and i usually don't ever do awkward shippings, but this is just heartwrenching and i kept wishing for them to just be together already.

i sincerely wish you ease of heart because your emotion is just pouring throughout this fic and it's tragically beautiful. God bless, dearie.
Aebbe chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I actually don't know what to say, and it's very rare that I don't know what to say about a fic...

First off, I haven't read many cousincest pairings, but I have no issue with it, and JamesRose is one of my favourite cousincest ships. And this has just turned it into one of my favourite ships of any sort. But a few things stand out.

Your characters: May I just say how much I adore them both? I love all the tortured confusion and contradictions inside Rose - it made her so real, and gave her so much depth. I think that's the main thing about this story - the depth. Nothing is quite what it seems, and you've created an almost unbelievably complex character in something so short - most people would need several chapters to do that. And James. I think this description: "the uncaged mess that is James Potter attempting to live up to everyone's expectations but his own because he doesn't have any for himself other than the ones Rose Weasley has given him over the years" is one of the greatest one-sentence character descriptions I've come across. Both your characters are deeply flawed, and yet still likeable, and so so real.

Your structure: Just worked perfectly. I loved how you used the four seasons, and how you kept bringing it around in circles - back to autumn, back to the pregnancy, back to where it started. Which sums up their entire relationship, really.

Your writing: Is heartbreakingly beautiful. I love all your descriptions, and I probably don't need to tell you that your grammar, spelling and word flow are perfect (at least if there were any mistakes, I was too caught up in the story to notice them).

Some other random things: I loved how there was slight ambiguity over the actual paternity of the baby, which was never really resolved. Rose as a writer - something I haven't seen often, which is maybe surprising, considering that most people make her a book lover. But it was a surprisingly fresh-feeling idea.

Anyway, this whole thing was beautiful and so so sad, and I loved it, and it's made me actually fall in love with this pairing. Please excuse the incoherent rambling.
motherpucker chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
First off, I haven't read or reviewed a story on FFN in /ages/ because I'm so busy, so I'm a bit out of practice, but I have to tell you I'm so glad that I read this story, because it was breathtaking, no lie. It was everything somebody would want in a fic; three-dimensional characters, characters you really a felt for, a pairing you yearned for, impeccable writing skills - and stunning descriptions. I don't usually read cousincest - not because I'm against it, or anything, I just don't think a lot of writers on this site can master how to write it without it feeling completely odd or awkward or annoying or unrealistic or whatever, so I usually just skim through them (I usually just skim through a lot of fics, actually). For me, however, you gave Rose and James brilliant chemistry and although there was the whole inevitable awkwardness /they/ felt at times, I suppose, such as the scene where James, Rose, Albus, Lily and Hugo are together, as a reader I felt at ease with the whole situation and I was just shipping JamesRose so hard throughout the whole thing, you have no idea.

I loved the thing you did with their names - it tied the whole fic together so nicely, and it just gave it such elegance and grace. It sounds weird, to be using words like 'elegance' and 'grace' to describe a fic, but it was honestly just so beautiful - and it seemed like in such an effortless way. It was so so easy to read this fic - some fics are a struggle for me because they just don't flow right and the characters themselves just don't work and everything feels heavy and misplaed but this was such a joy to read, even when it was breaking my heart.

"On the interior, she's loved autumn for as long as she can remember. She's loved it to the point where all she can familiarize with the season from that night onward is that his tongue tastes like maple when it traces unique patterns on her skin and the melancholy sound of her name coming from his lips is almost a longing moan of everything that can never be.

Rose."

These were my favourite lines because they made my breath catch - and because they were just so lovely, you know? Everything worked about them being together; I loved how James, the way you characterized him - see, James just gets turned into the original James Potter in most fics and it irks me to no end because peoplerarely seem to develop him beyond that but this James - Christ, I just wanted to be his best friend. Or marry him, whatever whatever he's fantastic.

The last section of the fic made me cry; it simultaneously broke my heart and made me so happy. I was just like, what. I mean, I've always wanted to write a fic like this, it's too inspirational for words and it makes me, as a reader, ship a pairing I would have only mildly been interested in before harder than most of my OTPs. Really, it was too beautiful. I'm not usually a fan of the cousins being very good friends in fics and then falling in love, but you pulled it off, you really did. You should be so proud of yourself.

I'm going to sign off of this monstrosity of a review with a huge thank you for writing and posting this, because it was gorgeous, one of the best pieces I've read on FFN - likeseriously, I think I may be shipping RoseJames from now on, lolwhat.

Loooove,

Ella xx
renzhie chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow, just wow, I can't even. This was really brilliant, vivid, and very beautiful. I coul read this over and over again, and would still be amazed by this. There was this pain feeling as I read it, you have a way to make readers drowned in the story. fgvghjknbgy. I won't get tired to say that I really love your writing. :3

Great job, and keep writing, love. :3