Reviews for I Loved You First
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
such a sweet story! i loved how he noticed that she was just as smudged and tangled as he was. loved that he found his worth in his saving and needing to protect her. loved her acceptance of him and i especially loved the 'way of invisibility'. xD i was searching through archives looking for something good to read and found this. \o/

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that has been released internationally and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right) and they've finished filming two more live action sequel movies that follow the next arc of the manga (to be released late this summer)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on.

if you plug in the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

PvmcNKM-jEo -subbed first episode of the anime.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the next sequel movies (the second option shown is the subbed one).

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the new official trailer for the second movie (subbed)
enjoy!

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
Anil Pheonix chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
too cute more like this plz
InuEared Miko of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
AAWWW! That was so cute! I nearly cried at how beautiful is was as well as how beautiful it was written. BRAVO!
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This was VERY, VERY creative. I loved how adorable you had everything; got alot of giggles from me too. :]

Off to read the sequel.
brakken chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw, that's so cute. I wonder what happened to the red string she gave him? It seems he forgot her name as well. Oh well, I guess it happens. They are such adorable little kids though, if only this had happened! It's amazing how much wiser they were about their emotions as children though...A very cute idea, I can't wait to read the follow ups.
beaner93 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
So cute! I was giggling the whole time I was reading this! I love stories where Yasha and Kags are kids!
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
My first baths were in a tub, big enough to hold a small child. I can remember Mom heating the water on top of the stove. When Daddy finally put plumbing in the house, I was small enough to be afraid of being sucked down the drain. (Of course that could have been thanks to my 2 older brothers teasing me) But still to this day, most times I get out of the tub first and then open the drain.
kumikonhan chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
no! the story was sso cute!
Pas d'Autres chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
i luve the ending. it kinda eased my hatred for kikyo cuz of this story. Kikyo was Inuyasha's first love but now i've read this story, i'll just think this as a fact. That Inuyasha loved Kagome first. Really well thought out!

Kimiko
Chris chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
_ Great Story! SO cute.
J chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
That was so CUTE!
Kagome3007 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
oh, my god! of all the places to find this fic again? I read this a long time ago (like, a year or two, at least!), and it was all four of them, together in a thingy called "the chibi adventures of inuyasha." I tried so hard to find it again, but I couldn't... *sigh* Anyway, um... great story! I'll probably not comment on the other ones, unless I have to... By which, of course, I mean, if they're as good as I remember... Which they will be...
Pysche-Wing chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wonderfully written! It was so cute and fluffy and I loved how you put terms like taking a bath and turned them in 'down in the drain'. That was absoulutely adorable! _
Kali Nemuro chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
WOW, that was awesome! Very nicely done, grammar's impeccable which is hard to find these days. :)

Anyhoo, I'll get on to the point of it. Your one-shot has some really great potential to be longer and I was wondering if you were interested in letting me play with it a little. I don't really post stuff online, so you don't need to worry about me just stealing it and taking your credit. If you want to check out my stuff, most of it's on The only fic I've got here is a LOTR fic that kinda sucks...

Anyways. Your story is awesome and I've been looking for a fic to write about Inuyasha. Let me know, k? I'd appreciate it. E-mail's My penname is the same on both fiction and fanfiction.

Thanks! Again, many kudos to you. Great job. Keep writing. :)

-Kali-
PaNiPa010 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
dude i so wish the story was like that in anime it would be like so much better? k well huge ass props to that story! geez my dad is annoying he wont stop calling me to come and eat..haha k later