Reviews for Tasting Time
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
"yet fabulous". Those are delightful words.
Ida Kronikankirjoittaja chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Joltiks weren't friendly if you rolled over them. That is a good point.
By the way... Cilan is singing in the shower? I didn't know that o_O
reppad98 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Right, this review is going to be slightly longer than the others, because I'm going to say how much I'm enjoying this fic. I really enjoy this fic. So, there it is xD I love the crack and jokes you put it in, it's really original. Please don't abadon this story, I would love to read more! Uh, last thing, a little tip, maybe you should stick either to the Japanese names, or the American ones. Because you keep switching between Ash and Satoshi, for example.
That's all. Thanks for writing and hope you update!
reppad98 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
This is maybe my favorite one, with Dento being so awkward and shy. Now they're cute in gameverse too, haha ;)
reppad98 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
D'awww, sweet and cute and funny and still weird, but what the heck, I don't mind!
reppad98 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
This was maybe even more crack than the first chapter, but still so funny, hahaha :D
reppad98 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was so pure crack, but it was SO FUNNY!
Yami Ceylan chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
You make very good stories what's your name!-hee hee!
The Matter's Settled chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I really like the inclusion of purrloin. It is always good to have that cat show up and torment Cilan lol. Excellent job, chapter 5 is one of the best ones yet.
Amulet Misty chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
Aww, that was just effin adorable! And hilarious at the same time x3 Dento having to take care of that 'evil cat'...the things he does for Iris :'D

Dent obliviously envied Ash for not having any girls attracted to him.

- LOL I think Dent should watch reruns of the older Pokemon seasons. Just saying xD
TheSwadloonQueen chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I love it. Especially 'Silver Blood Sakura Twilight Angel' and the Purrloin parts, and of course the Wishfulshipping. Thank you for such an amazing Secret Santa gift. :)
Eevee2020 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
I don't think the chapter was bullcarp x3 In fact, I think it was adorabble :D
The Matter's Settled chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
definitely hope to see an update soon.
1wingedangelX chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
YESSSS! I love gameverse!DentxIris! Lol I actually imagined Dent being super awkward from the game because he said something like "Uh i guess we should start this match or something..." and I was like "LOL awkward!" so it was kinda weird that he was so loud and confident in the anime... ANYWAY! Love this chapter and I hope to see more gameverse! *hint hint *wink wink *awkward awkward
Amulet Misty chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
That was an amazing new chapter! I knew it was Gameverse from the way Dento acted 8D Mwahah, maybe one day in anime we'll find out Dento used to be shy or something like that x3 But yes for the game I they are completely in-character! It was really cute as well~