Reviews for Lemon Moments
please update soon please
pyro357 chapter 7 . 1/27
Update soon
FlameDragon14 chapter 7 . 1/7
Would really like to see a Naruto/Hinata lemon in this story. Hell, I'd love to see a Naruto/Hinata/Tsunami story. No one has ever tried that as far as I know.
really chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
hakus a guy you know
TheLegendaryCanadian chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Preach, my friend, preach! I agree with you. Sex is natural and we all learn about it eventually, right? So why can't writers on this site write a natural, HUMAN, thing? Bullshit, admins, bull-fucking-shit.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
When you're thinking about how warm and compassionate someone is, you don't get wet. Just speaking as a girl.

Otherwise, not at all bad. Good job!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Dude you are so AWESOMESAUCE you do have rights and that should not be taken away from u :-)
dark lord chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I totally agree with you so from now on you have my complete support with your lemons so never give up and just keep writing to your loyal fans that wait for your work and I appreciate all the stories you have written B-)
dark lord chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
accept this cookie as a trophy for everything that you did this chapter that is perfect
gukobang chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Nice. I was annoyed about this too.
uzuuchi007 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Great
CalcBoy91 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
You've just become my favorite author. I like people with a backbone. Other authors, because of administrators, removed their lemons and you have to literally ask the author for the stuff just to read it which is a real pain in the ass.
Fan chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Dude please just chill I know it was a way for u to just release but just find another site and well make more stories and by the way if u ask me u could go all the way to a pro. With this stuff and one more thing DAMN still hard, I'm jealous
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Haku's a boy. Not a girl. Just so you know.