Reviews for Penny in the Air
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
LOVED that scene! Too adorable for words!
Kyle chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW please! More!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
How adorable.
Abigail12600 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh my gosh! That was soooo cute! ;-; This is my new fav fanfic!
FanAficionada chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
So in character and I liked the present tense p.o.v. capturing their thoughts and feelings.
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
So completely adorable! I loved every minute!
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Aww, this was so adorable! I really enjoyed it! :D
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
very cute
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Adorable; I loved this. I love how Mels was included at the end.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love your extension of the flashback between Rory and Amy. His thoughts through the whole thing were great and so is her realization in her own thoughts. The ending is adorable.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awwwwww! So, so sweet and adorable and lovely and in character and brilliant and just /perfect/. This is perfect.

I loved the flashback scene so much; I was devastated when we didn't get to see what came next, but now you've written this and it's all OK.

Because this is perfect.

-Voices
KTxx chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was definitely one of my favourite scenes from the episode (maybe the actual favourite) so thanks so continuing this! I really liked it. It was totally adorable. Who knew that Melody Pond would actually get her own parents together. Great oneshot!:-)
Sky-Thorn chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That scene was one of my favourite scenes from the new episode, and I love how you've continued it. Rory is utterly adorable, and his reaction was spot on I thought, right down to the dose of sarcasm. Loved it!
EVERYTHING.I.KNOW.is.a.LIE chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Second one I've seen in less than 24 hour period. Sucha good topic, written so well. And it's kind of screwed up, when you think about it. The daughter they haven't even had yet got them together. But, screwed up concept or not, good job and well written.
Gilari chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Can I just say... Melody set her own parents up. That must have been weird, watching her parents be a couple. No wonder she didn't go to the wedding! (other than she was already there, of course) Nice little addition!