Reviews for Outtakes
Brokenangelsely chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Okay this chapter hit home! I was 'aww-ing' aaalll the time. It's nice to see Catwoman/Selina in retrospect her and the relationship she has with the batboys. Especially with Dick. I always figured she'd be the occasional mom figure for Dick. Always there for as you say, the only constant woman in his life as a child. She is incredible. I also love how her name is close to mine. It's a weird fantasy, me loving batman and all. Still, so very fun.

As always, thank you! Awesome fics.
junebird28 chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
This was so much fun to read! Your outtakes always have a great range and they're all so engaging. Especially loive the catwman chapter! Your point of views are so spot on, it's insane. Great job!
tdgkills chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Honestly, I love angst and drama, particularly when it is staged in this way. The puke-y optimists and romantics get their happy ending (I admit I am a bit of a romantic) and the darker readers get their angst. I was surprised that Starfire died as well but I think that was a nice touch. The Touch series is very good, and you have done a phenomenal job. This shows creativity, patience, and dedication to the fans and characters. Well done.
mikasasickerman chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
So so sweet. I love Daddy Dick.
mikasasickerman chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Momma cat woman. I love it.
mikasasickerman chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
M
Msdrock26 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I'd love to read Nightwing and Starfire's wedding! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea se :)
JesFriendMagnet chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Came here today just for the birth scene! Read a few other chapters as well but I was sweetly looking forward to this. :)
It was beautiful and glorious. As lovely as it was, however, I felt the original epilogue (with Mar'i and her parents in the cemetery) was much better-fitting for the end of Promise. The Touch/Masks/Promise series was just as heart-wrenching as it was beautiful. It deserved an end that paid tribute to both. :)

Again, you are a damn fantastic author. I've added you to my list of favorite authors and author alerts. I cannot wait to read the remainder of your fics, tumblr drabbles, and anything else you end up sharing. :D

Jessica
jenny868 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
god, youare good
Daily Worlds chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Uhhh this is especially weird since I haven't read anything in the Touch series past Masks... so um this is strange I'm guessing this happens in the later books? Who hurt Star? :(
Emily Snow21 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Starfire's POV: Fucking comedy gold.

That is all I have to and CAN say.

Keep Writing!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Catwoman was pretty d*mn awesome here. (One of the things I like about her character is that she's written so many ways, an author can pick an interpretation, or multiple interpretations, and run with it. Here, she's still the scary, glamorous thief, but that takes a backseat to more important matters.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
She does indeed rock.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
*sniff*
Hardihar chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
The ending part with Alfred almost made me cry, and it certainly made tear up. You write so well! :')