Reviews for Outtakes
alexiah537 chapter 13 . 4h
Silkie's chapter takes the cake out of the Outakes! I love your stories, they are simply brilliant and I hope you at least continue to write if you have ceased to write any more stories on . And if that is the case I wish you the best of luck and hope to see your work sometime in the future!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 16 . 7/3
Can I just say how much I love all these different perspectives and what ifs you're giving us with the Touch series? It's just like more more more more more! I didn't think about it, but I actually loved seeing Dick's perspective on a lot of these. In fact I like his point of view better for their first kiss. I thought it was much more detailed and meaningful. I'm sure it was meaningful for Star too, but look you know what I mean.
So I've been meaning to ask - and maybe I just haven't seen this story yet - but I'd really love to see what you would do with Slade in a story. Like normally I know you like to forward through time after the couples get together, but I think it'd be interesting to see a story where you hang back and deal with a conflict with Slade. I think your ideas for him would be interesting, especially since there's plenty of room for creativity in his mysterious character.
So if you ever feel up to it, I think you should!
These outtakes were fun to read. I love how you professionally convey each character from ther point of view. I think id love to read Something by you with batman first person lol. Also, thank god you didnt end promise like that. I read Promise during my finals week and it was the only thing that cheered me up. I dont know what wouldve happened to me had both Dick and Kory died! Thank you Kryalla for writing3
buriedflower101 chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
I think it would add to cuteness if Jason stopped by to meet his neice. If not in person, then at least watch from a distance. Putting that aside, it was adorable. I was crying the whole time. Great work.
jessmonster chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
I am weak at how funny that was. "His name is Silkie. You hurt his Momma. Prepare to die." I can't even describe how great that line is, it's just one of thoses things. XD
Brokenangelsely chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Okay this chapter hit home! I was 'aww-ing' aaalll the time. It's nice to see Catwoman/Selina in retrospect her and the relationship she has with the batboys. Especially with Dick. I always figured she'd be the occasional mom figure for Dick. Always there for as you say, the only constant woman in his life as a child. She is incredible. I also love how her name is close to mine. It's a weird fantasy, me loving batman and all. Still, so very fun.

As always, thank you! Awesome fics.
junebird28 chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
This was so much fun to read! Your outtakes always have a great range and they're all so engaging. Especially loive the catwman chapter! Your point of views are so spot on, it's insane. Great job!
tdgkills chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Honestly, I love angst and drama, particularly when it is staged in this way. The puke-y optimists and romantics get their happy ending (I admit I am a bit of a romantic) and the darker readers get their angst. I was surprised that Starfire died as well but I think that was a nice touch. The Touch series is very good, and you have done a phenomenal job. This shows creativity, patience, and dedication to the fans and characters. Well done.
number14xion chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
So so sweet. I love Daddy Dick.
number14xion chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Momma cat woman. I love it.
number14xion chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
M
Msdrock26 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I'd love to read Nightwing and Starfire's wedding! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea se :)
jessistentialism chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Came here today just for the birth scene! Read a few other chapters as well but I was sweetly looking forward to this. :)
It was beautiful and glorious. As lovely as it was, however, I felt the original epilogue (with Mar'i and her parents in the cemetery) was much better-fitting for the end of Promise. The Touch/Masks/Promise series was just as heart-wrenching as it was beautiful. It deserved an end that paid tribute to both. :)

Again, you are a damn fantastic author. I've added you to my list of favorite authors and author alerts. I cannot wait to read the remainder of your fics, tumblr drabbles, and anything else you end up sharing. :D

Jessica
jenny868 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
god, youare good
Daily Worlds chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Uhhh this is especially weird since I haven't read anything in the Touch series past Masks... so um this is strange I'm guessing this happens in the later books? Who hurt Star? :(