Reviews for You're So Gay
Sahxen chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hilarious!"You can start buying me chocolates now."lol
xThornyRosex chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hey, wow this is random xD But I really love random things. I was having a truly crappy day when my friend sent me a link to this. It really cheered me up, so thanks :)

I do agree with Mello (the love of my life) though - buy a girl chocolate and she'll agree to ANYTHING :P Although I wouldn't mind a little of what Matt assumed Mels had given either ;)

But yeah, this is a great onexshot and Ima go look on your profile now for some more of your work xD

Tina x

P.S If you still need a Beta I'll do it. I'm not technically a Beta reader because I don't have enough stories up. I'm a terrible updater when it comes to my own stories and I haven't been on this site THAT long. I maninly write for Night World but I do collaborations with my best friend on her account for DN. She's Murbedolly and I help her write pretty much every chapter. If you already have one that's cool but if you ever need a hand - I love looking over other people's work :)
MarluCosplayer13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
HAHA I was laughing the whole time I read this! You're so creative and hilarious! This is going on my favorites :D