Reviews for Can you feel the love tonight?
Regina chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I love it is really amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I loved the Tyrannosaurus Rex but my favourite dinosaur species has to be Triceratops. They're adorable youngsters but formidable opponents.

Plus they're the only dinosaur beside Ankylosaurus that could tackle a Tyrannosaurus. Parasaurolophus and Carnotosaurus
D chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Pretty good story! My only thing is how was Rex sooooo afraid to kiss her, but suddenly he turns into . Dude, you went from scared to tounging to assumed sex in like zero seconds. And, why did Max care so much? Come on, Max get a hobby. Despite that, I still liked the story. One of few good Dino King FFs.
zig chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
nice story
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Aw! That was cute! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Ha ha.. This was funny at the beginning. Although the falling down the hill into each others arms and kissing is a little cliché, but I liked it.
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Me love it! Its really hard to find a good fanfiction since almost nobody watches Dinosaur King. :’( Most of them are in spanish. (I speak spanish, but its not the same) Maybe I should write one...

...

Loved it!
Whirlwind Aroma Zoe chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is SOOOOOO romantic, hope you make another one of this. It was good, and it had to end! So unfair, but that's the way the cookie crumbles... I guess, did that make sense?
Pacman201 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow, what a story. They've only just had their first kiss and they're already doing 'it' together. I love it! I just wish I was that lucky, I'm 15 and I still haven't done 'it' :D

Anyways, jokes aside, good story ;D
death13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
wow that story was good and max was very sneaky for a plan to make rex and zoe to get their first kiss
Supreme98 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i like it! specially(sorry for the bad spelling) because its Zoe and Rex... 1 think i didnt like, it involved you know...um..they doing it... i kind of dont like that kind of stories...but this a exeption... well keep writing :D
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Pretty good! Good to see they finally kissed! Also nice to see that Rod and Laura joined the D-Team!
roxan1930 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
MAMA MIA! They just had their first kiss and they already do THAT!
Choco-Bunni chapter 1 . 8/31/2011