Reviews for Quest for the Master Key
Sakine chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
When I saw the title was Staring Elf, I totally thought it'd involve Elfman staring at them XD
KuroiAoiShishio chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I really like the idea behind this... Randomly going through as list of songs and writing a story with it... You should use this as a Challenge! I know I'm going to do it.

Lion
BiteMeBro522 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Aww! Love it! Although i'm not gonna lie, I thought when they were all dancing it was Lucy's and Loke's wedding. You should write a wedding scene. That would be awesome. Write On! BMB
Sygis chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I realize I'm years late but let me say this was AMAZING! Thank you for this beautifully written work! Each part was entertaining to read and romantic3 As a Lolu fan I truly thank you!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Well, it was very good, so good job. I have one story up that Im working on, its called The Spider's Real Family Plus Some New, it's okay so far, but you should read it.
KittyKatt357 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
You have quite the music collection (not that I have much room to talk.) I love the fact that you yelled "No sad songs!" That's something I would have done. This is by far my favorite LucyxLoke fic. Well done.
axelialea chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
o/o wow..next what happen if loke still fell in love with lucky? more chapter because i love your story :3
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
*squeal* I absolutely love it!
timoteii chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is actually really impressive - even if you cheated.
That you could link the songs into it amazes me. I mean, I always listen to music when reading and writing because it just adds a background noise that I can match things to or get ideas from, but I don't think I would be able to do a shuffle drabble because I'd probably cheat a lot more than once or twice, it'd just be 'look for a song... where's a good song...?'
Especially the instrumentals, but I think they were a good way of having plot without having to worry about words, ne?
timoteii
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
love this
Girl in the Tiger Kimono chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
so SWEET!
KotoneSugiyama chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I really liked this story! I ship Gralu but I might just change... cause of your story... :D Anyway, great writing!
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Iyah, iyah... All the best Loke/Lucy fics are written by you, you know that? I have the tendency to just jump straight ahead to reading the story without looking at the title or author... and by the end of your stories, it always leaves me either sobbing or gobstopped by its beauty. ...and then I always find out it's written by you :)

The songs all fit so beautifully with each part.. Everything was absolutely stunning, from the pain of rejection, to the strength of their love. My favorite is "If I Could Turn Back Time"... sigh.. It was so tender and heart-breaking.. it felt completely and absolutely -right- ; it was just the perfect moment. A beautiful moment in time.

Everything flowed together flawlessly... the mystique of the fairies and the story of their love.. It's amazing :)
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awh, it was cute. I liked it a lot.
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
great songfic! Loved how it actually followed a plot, but im confused as to how Lucy became queen. oh well, i still enjoyed it!