Reviews for Fire under the Northern Lights
Queen Serenity chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Update?
Toni chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
This is a great story but I wish Sookie was tougher. I read fanfiction because Alan Ball destroyed the Eric and Sookie characters. Can I please find some Eric and Sookie joy somewhere? I'm about to cry
nics789 chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
beautiful story, told very lovingly. i'd love you to continue, mainly to see what Eric does to Bill! lol great story. thanks for sharing it!
team eric all the way chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
I really hope you up date soon because i cant wait for bill to get his ass kicked
ashmo2000 chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
i finally got to read this story and it's awesome! i hope ur muse abandons vacation time for story time;)
Sueaczel chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Loving this story. Keep up the great work!
codiroo chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next!
gabbyannie chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Please make sure Bill and Jason get a swift in the rump.
Morrigan28 chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Just found this, great story, thanks. Looks like I turned up at just about the right time too, Bonus!
AlexJade chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
argh! Why don't I get these kinds of jobs?
Miss TurkeySub chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
I love this story! :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
foshizzledizzle13 chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Love that everything makes sense now. And waiting for Eric to get his huge hands on Bill :)
howyoudsdoin chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Well I just found this story in my inbox an hour and a half ago and finished reading up to this chapter before I'm forced to go to bed **pouts** and I love it! I can't wait to wake up and print the rest out to read at work tonight **squee**

These two seem to already be in love with each other and simply fit together like peanut butter and jelly; a hamburger and fries; mashed potatos and gravy..damn someone must be hungry **snicker, snicker**

I know I haven't finished this to the final written chapter but I'd love and update so it is just one more chapter to add to my reading enjoyment LOL. Thanks so much for your adorable story, again I love it!

Raeleen
alice1239 chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
aww this was such a good chapter cant wait for the next one
LiDa 23 chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
I'm glad that Eric and Sookie are together again and she agreed to marry him!I understand that he wanted to help Isobel but why did he keep up the charade of their marriage all these years?Waiting for your next update!